Welcome to my Journey

Hello, and welcome to my Journey. Over the last few years I have been learning more about my personal journey, my Path and my Soul Purpose. The further I travel, the easier I find it to share my journey with others, and to learn from their journeys as well. The most recent evolution has caused me to expand my Universe and allow more people access to my travels, as well as allowing me access to more people, their travels and what they have learned as they walk their own paths. Feel free to share your journey here as we all have much to learn in our lives as Divine Beings having a Human experience.

Love and Light.

Thursday, August 1, 2013

August 1, 2013 This tropical storm has been upgraded to a class 4 hurricane!

Will someone remind me, next time I talk about how I feel like life is going to speed up that I need to shut up?  Yes, folks, the Laws of Attraction is alive and well, I can assure you!  My life is getting crazier and the number of things requiring my attention is multiplying exponentially!

But fear not.  I have Divine Calm on my side and with a little patience, all things will work out beautifully until, once again, the only ones requiring my attention will have four legs, pointy ears, furry tails and communicate by saying Meow! 

My goal for tonite is to picture my bathroom all put back together with the new vanity and toilet, the shower functioning perfectly and draining smoothly.  Ommmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!  And it is so!!!

Once I have caused that visualization to manifest, I'll point my focus towards the kitchen.  I'm already seeing it completed in my mind's eye, so I'm ahead of the game there, but I will be working on picturing us cooking holiday dinners there, chatting over a glass of wine as I work at the peninsula cooking up something tasty and nutritious. 

I cannot go any further without mentioning how incredibly proud I am of my daughter tonight!  She entered a number of different baked goods, some of her jewelry, a costume she'd made for the Labyrinth ball and some photographs in the county fair.  All of her jewelry took first or second place.  Her baked goods, with only a couple of exceptions took second, third or honorable mention.  Her costume took third.  And her hubby's models both took second!  Even better, while standing in line at the ATM with her third place ribbon from the cupcake competition in her hand, a woman asked her about making baked goods for a cafe she was opening soon!  I think my sweet daughter is walking about 3 feet off the ground tonight!!  She deserves every bit of the kudos!  She's been working incredibly hard to get all of her entries together!  I do question the judge's judgement for only giving her an honorable mention for her better than sex chocolate cupcakes with Nutella in the filling!  They clearly do not know a good thing when they see it! :P

My mind is just spinning with all of the things I want to do this weekend.  I'll be calling plumbers tomorrow to get quotes on my repairs, then scheduling someone to actually do them on Saturday (hopefully).  I need to do some cleaning and laundry, and maybe a bit more decluttering.  I plan to work on my homework while the plumber is here, though.  I should be able to make some headway in the time it takes him to finish the tasks I've set for whoever gets the job! 

On Sunday, I have my first Ascension Resonance Therapy session.  I've been working on clearing my Sacral Chakra this week during meditations, so I should be able to tell, during or after the session if I've made as much progress as I think I have. 

Of course, I have to get my gym workouts in on Friday and Saturday.  I'm thinking I might even get an extra one in this week, time permitting, despite the fact that I have to find my way around the gym again, since the remodel consisted mostly of rearranging everything so it's like a scavenger hunt trying to find the necessary machines!  I also plan to take advantage of their nice, hot showers while I'm there which means I need to remember bath stuff, a towel and clean clothes to put on afterwards when I leave for work tomorrow.  The smart money would load up the backpack with the necessary items tonight. 

Hey!  I can be "smart money"!!!  Especially for the promise of a hot shower with real water pressure!

As I sit here winding down, I am looking forward to a slackening of this week's frenetic pace.  It may not last too long, but I'm welcoming the break! 

OK, I'm sitting her struggling to turn negative thoughts around and not doing myself a whole lot of good, dwelling on things I allow to annoy me, despite the fact that I know everything will resolve itself in ways I cannot even imagine right now!  Things are happening around me that I don't quite understand.  I'm not seeing the full  picture, so I can't really see what might be on the horizon that isn't in my sights.  So dwelling on the negative is just keeping those things from arriving sooner. 

I read a post tonight which recounted a story about a man who asked for help in paying off his bills.  After a really productive session in which he learned to envision his life with everything paid off and functioning beautifully, he spoiled it all by asking what he should tell his creditors.  I don't want to spoil my lovely visions by raising questions which imply lack.  That would be like painting over a Picasso with house paint! 

Instead, I will focus on allowing my life to follow the idyllic path I picture when I'm keeping my thoughts positive.

If nothing else, I will be contributing to the positive energy in the world, and I am grateful to be able to do that!

My gratitudes tonight are:
1. I am grateful to be able to remember the Laws of Attraction whenever my thoughts or actions start to stray away from what I want.
2. I am grateful for the love and affection of my friends as we journey together through this life as humans.
3. I am grateful for my home which is filled, not only with the love of the kitties who greet me whenever I return home, but also with years of wonderful memories which have become a living part of the walls, floors and ceilings.
4. I am grateful for my health.  Despite the pains I've been having, all tests are coming up clean, and that is VERY good!
5. I am grateful that I will be part of my daughter and son-in-law's first anniversary celebration next week!  It's been a helluva year!

Love and light

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are important to me. Please feel free to share your thoughts.