Welcome to my Journey

Hello, and welcome to my Journey. Over the last few years I have been learning more about my personal journey, my Path and my Soul Purpose. The further I travel, the easier I find it to share my journey with others, and to learn from their journeys as well. The most recent evolution has caused me to expand my Universe and allow more people access to my travels, as well as allowing me access to more people, their travels and what they have learned as they walk their own paths. Feel free to share your journey here as we all have much to learn in our lives as Divine Beings having a Human experience.

Love and Light.

Thursday, August 8, 2013

August 8, 2013 A day early and a dollar ahead

Lately, it seems like I get feelings of change or increased movement or craziness a day or two before the rest of the world catches up.  Last night's post about my "twitchiness" was no exception.  I opened up today's horoscope to find the stars joining in and promising that the pace of life will be climbing.

All I could say to that was "duh". :)

Then I had to stop and think.  "Am I just more sensitive to the earth's vibrations?  Do I pick up on energetic changes as they are in the process of changing instead of just when the change begins to manifest?"

Not such a far-fetched notion given how difficult it's been lately to reign in my energy field.  The darn thing has a mind of its own and thinks that filling a room all by itself is just a normal state of affairs!  The words "larger than life" keep running through my head, and that, my friends, is a perfect description for my energy field these days.  It's as if the meditations we did at my first Ascension Resonance Therapy class unleashed a caged monster who now refuses to be corralled.

Imagine a genie who has been locked in a lamp for  a thousand years and is suddenly freed.  That's what my energy field feels like right now.  The best I can do is to widen the seal around it because trying to shrink it down to normal size is not only fruitless, but exhausting!

While meditating this afternoon, I tried valiantly to get a handle on that recalcitrant energy field, expanding the seal to try to at least protect its sensitive edges.  I think I finally succeeded, but only after several missed attempts as the edges of the field expanded and altered the overall shape of the thing.

You would think that it would basically be an extension of my form, but as an energy field, that isn't quite true.  It expands and contracts while pulsating so portions of it shoot out, rather like the gasses off of the sun, with a tad less drama.  Thus, encasing it in my lovely, brass colored shield is far from an easy task.  At this point, I have the field completely enclosed, but now I need to learn how to hold it that way without having to pay attention to it every second.

I'm reminded of when I first set up the element shield and tapped into earth energy.  Clearly, that was a lesson I needed to learn before taking on this more active being I've recently unleashed.  It occurs to me that I'll need to use some of the field's own energy to maintain the seal, much like I used the earth energy to maintain my shields.  Thank goodness I have previous lessons to fall back on!  It also occurred to me that a rigid seal would be ineffective with my recalcitrant energy field because it would just shrink itself down and slip out.  I am thus challenged to create a flexible seal which will expand and contract right along with the energy field. 

This is pretty much how I feel right now:  like a highly charged, ultra sensitive, super radiating, universal conductor.   Interestingly, though, while out with my friends tonight, I didn't feel like I was overly stimulated, but instead, felt comfortable, if rather highly charged and full of energy for dancing, communicating and being in the moment.  I found myself moving around the club, talking to various people, but avoiding others; not overtly, but there were some I just didn't feel the need to approach.  In hindsight, most of these are people who vibrate at a lower level and tend to be energy drainers.  I probably actually repelled them with my excessively high positive charge. 

At any rate, having reached some conclusions as to how I need to proceed, I have the resources at hand to make those things happen; I just need to access them and start practicing! 

I also got confirmation from my teacher tonight that energy levels are high.  Again, it seems that I have an early warning system which lets me know a couple of days ahead of time that an energy storm is coming.  I wonder if it's tied into my early warning system for migraines?  Just one more thing I'll need to research over the next year as my understanding of this energy field thing continues to grow!

My gratitudes tonight are:
1. I am grateful for early warnings.
2. I am grateful for the high energy of my dance friends.
3. I am grateful for my new support system.
4. I am grateful for an influx of new knowledge...at least, new to me. 
5. I am grateful that this is a massage week!  Maybe releasing toxins will make my energy field tone down as well!

Love and light

1 comment:

  1. The energy levels are very high! There's a lot going on. Some people have a hard time adjusting to it, but if you are aware of it, like you are, then grounding helps a lot! Good luck in your journey! Love and Light to you, too!
    http://pennymcdanielspiritualguidance.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are important to me. Please feel free to share your thoughts.