Welcome to my Journey

Hello, and welcome to my Journey. Over the last few years I have been learning more about my personal journey, my Path and my Soul Purpose. The further I travel, the easier I find it to share my journey with others, and to learn from their journeys as well. The most recent evolution has caused me to expand my Universe and allow more people access to my travels, as well as allowing me access to more people, their travels and what they have learned as they walk their own paths. Feel free to share your journey here as we all have much to learn in our lives as Divine Beings having a Human experience.

Love and Light.

Wednesday, August 14, 2013

August 14, 2013 Opening up my mind to learning again!

What to say?  What to say?  Most nights, this isn't a problem.  My brain is brimming with ideas, often coming so fast, my fingers can barely keep up.  But once in awhile, despite all of the fun and frolic going on in my life, I'm just at a loss for anything to blog about.  And in case it wasn't clear, tonight is one of those nights.

I've been spending a lot of time practicing the exercises in my energy work book, and have finally learned to let go of some of the energy every so often so I don't overload myself.  Today, I was able to finish the chapter, and find myself just doing one or another of them when I'm out and about, usually when I'm sitting, waiting for something. 

I have learned that belly breathing is a good place to start any of the exercises.
I have learned that I don't need to physically locate the body part to be used.
I have learned that passing energy balls through my brain feels very cool!
I have learned that energy in my left knee feels warm while energy in my right knee feels cold.
I have learned that I can fill up energy vaults so I won't be so exhausted after my class next time.
I have learned to release built up energy so I won't feel so exposed and fragile after energy work.
I have learned that texting my classmates and teacher when I'm having any kind of issue yields not only answers but support.
I have learned that there is a whole lot more to this class than the couple of days a month that we meet.
I have learned that the more I learn, the more excited I become.
I have learned that many things I learned out of necessity are very useful for what I'm learning now.

This is going to be an incredible year full of growth, self-discovery and, ultimately, a new way of life.  Although I'm starting so much later in life than the rest of my class, it is the right time for me, and I haven't been idle, but have been accumulating a whole garage full of tools which will become extremely useful in the months to come. 

I love the fact that as I'm reading about energy or auras, I'm learning new things about old stuff and finding out that stuff I learned a long time ago is making so much more sense now that I have additional information. 

There is so much more to auras than I had ever imagined!  There are connections between the auras, through the chakras, Universal Energy and each other, but there are also minor chakras and the connections they make!  I feel like I've opened up an amazing present and no matter how many things I pull out of the box, it never gets empty!  It's like discovering a candy store where chocolate has no calories! 

I also love how it feels to play with my energy:  moving little energy balls up and down my body in so many different ways.  Rolling the energy up my back, then down my front where I can either direct it to do some healing, or fill up my own energy vaults.  I can bounce energy balls between my hands or through my knees, shoulders and brain!  As I move the energy balls in, around and through, I can feel things reorganizing for the better.  I feel my poor, abused knees suddenly feeling less abused.  I feel clarity entering my brain.  And I feel old, outdated beliefs leaving. 

I guess the best word for this feeling is "euphoria".  There is a lightness, a rightness and a sense of adventure unlike anything I've ever felt before!  I'm dusting out the cobwebs and opening blocked channels.  This, my friends, is the ultimate in decluttering! 

I know that it will take time for me to shed the old, outdated, dysfunctional ways, but they will be shed, one at a time, at first, but soon, I know I'll be shedding them like a tree sheds leaves in the fall until all that's left is the new, fresh, clean trunk and branches, ready to be decorated with better, stronger, more resilient ways which will be better suited to the role I will be playing.


The new leaves I grow will be of light and energy.  They will be my guides, my teachers, my lessons and my goals.  And together, we will thrive.  (Oy!  That sounds like a commercial for Kaiser Permanente!)

My gratitudes tonight are:
1. I am grateful to all who have been my teachers, and all who will be.
2. I am grateful for the opportunity to keep learning.
3. I am grateful for the opportunity to move in new directions.
4. I am grateful for dance nights, even when I don't dance very much.
5. I am grateful for the ease with which I'm falling into working with the energy which is everywhere and in everything.

Love and light.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are important to me. Please feel free to share your thoughts.