Welcome to my Journey

Hello, and welcome to my Journey. Over the last few years I have been learning more about my personal journey, my Path and my Soul Purpose. The further I travel, the easier I find it to share my journey with others, and to learn from their journeys as well. The most recent evolution has caused me to expand my Universe and allow more people access to my travels, as well as allowing me access to more people, their travels and what they have learned as they walk their own paths. Feel free to share your journey here as we all have much to learn in our lives as Divine Beings having a Human experience.

Love and Light.

Thursday, August 29, 2013

August 29, 2013 Natural remedies rock!

I am happy to report that the sinus infection that flattened me earlier this week now has its tail between its legs and is running for more friendly ground thanks to that old standby, chicken soup, combined with massive amounts of vitamin C and that lovely bee product, Propolis.  Never again will I allow myself to run out of this wonderful natural antibiotic and immunity booster!

While the infection is still in my system, I've increased my normal dose of 1000 mg in the morning to 1500 mg in the morning and again in the evening.  After only a day and a half, I woke without a headache or neck pain, with clear sinuses and a lot more energy.  Granted, I've also added a couple of hours of sleep to the mix, but fighting an infection takes a lot of energy!

I also did a little self-healing yesterday and blanketed my sinuses with some heart energy.  I felt the effects almost immediately!  No wonder Loki keeps asking for some of that healing energy!  I think she wanted some last night, but by the time she asked, I was more focused on sleep.  I'll make sure she gets some when I get home tonight as, if nothing else, her appetite has been improving. 

I've also been practicing some exercises which are supposed to stimulate my energy centers, also known as chakras.  I'm finding that the ones which were blocked are starting to open as a result with both pleasant and unpleasant physical indications.  The tinglings and flutterings are ok, but the tightness and cramping is less fun, though, from what I'm learning in my reading, all part of the process.

And I love finding that I'm on the right track!  The reading today included a section about using the elements for shielding and to boost the power of the healing energy.  I've been using the elements for shielding for years, and, in fact, taught the girls to shield that way.  Granted, the author uses much more active forms of the elements and combines them differently than I have, but the overall concept is the same.  Thinking about it, if I was going to combine fire, air and water, I think I'd envision a gully washer of a thunderstorm.  He gave a bunch of examples, but I think it really comes down to what each individual can relate to.  A volcano and lava are all well and fine, but most of us have not experienced the intensity of a volcano, so we might be better able to visualize something within our range of experiences.  But it gives me something to think about and points me in a direction which will enable me to experiment until I find what works for me.

Some of the author's ideas seemed a little goofy to me for now, and some, like envisioning a set of pinchers to pluck out a tumor, seem a bit dangerous.  I can't see myself (at least not right now) removing physical maladies, but I'm only beginning this journey.  I will, however, treat this particular area with extreme caution, if I address it at all.  Some physical ailments are just not meant to be taken lightly.  I think I'm still carrying some skepticism as a result of hearing the people prominent in promoting the values of positive energy and the like, losing their battles with cancer.  I just can't quite connect the dots to understand why they couldn't just heal themselves or call upon some of their associates to assist in the process.

The only answer I have right now is that I have a lot to learn!

My gratitudes tonight are:
1. I am grateful that the natural path I'm taking is alleviating the symptoms of my sinus infection.
2. I am grateful for the long weekend coming up.
3. I am grateful for a few lighter days at work while I heal.
4. I am grateful for the extra sleep I've been getting.
5. I am grateful for time to do some chores, work on homework and practice what I'm learning.

Love and light.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are important to me. Please feel free to share your thoughts.