Welcome to my Journey

Hello, and welcome to my Journey. Over the last few years I have been learning more about my personal journey, my Path and my Soul Purpose. The further I travel, the easier I find it to share my journey with others, and to learn from their journeys as well. The most recent evolution has caused me to expand my Universe and allow more people access to my travels, as well as allowing me access to more people, their travels and what they have learned as they walk their own paths. Feel free to share your journey here as we all have much to learn in our lives as Divine Beings having a Human experience.

Love and Light.

Thursday, August 22, 2013

August 21, 2013 Which came first, the sore throat or the blocked chakra

As I sit here nursing a cup of Gypsy Cold Care tea laced with fresh lemon and honey and try to swallow past the swelling and the gob of phlegm in my throat (while once again reversing my process and blogging before meal making), I have to wonder if the soreness is a result of the allergies or if the allergies which triggered the sore throat are connected to the blockage in my throat chakra.

I have been wracking my brain trying to figure out why the darned thing is blocked in the first place, but nothing is really resonating.  I keep asking myself  "what is it that I'm repressing?  What do I need to say or express and who do I need to express it to?"  

Failing to come up with anything useful, I decided to check my supplements with my pendulum.  Only one of the supplements came up as bad for me, and then, only two of the ingredients therein, foliate and calcium, came up as problems.  I'm guessing that it's not so much the ingredient which should be good for me, but the form which was used in this particular supplement.  I wonder if the people at my vitamin store would think me weird if I brought my pendulum with me to test the supplements before I buy them?  


Well, I tried, but I just couldn't do it.  I've trained myself so well that there was no way I could finish my blog until the comestibles for the rest of the week were prepared and tucked into the refrigerator for easy grab and going.  Not to mention the absolute necessity of setting up the coffee pot so I'll have my morning fix for the next two days! 

I don't know if I can't get my brain in gear until everything is done for the night, if that time spent chopping and mixing gets the thought processes going or if it's all in my head.  But whatever it is, I seem to write more freely knowing that I don't have to scramble in the morning to make sure I have healthy meals for the day.   My gym habit should be so well ingrained! 

I'm finding that since I have been missing my workouts and the stretching afterwards, I'm getting stuff again.  I purposely walked from my nail appointment to the market across the parking lot rather than moving my car because I knew the slightly longer walk would stretch out some stiff muscles.  I guess, since I'm so efficient with what needs to go out the door with me in the morning, it wouldn't hurt to get up a few minutes early and just do some stretching.  I know my back, legs, hips and shoulders would thank me for it!!!  I also have a little over two months before I need to either manage to fit into one of my dresses or have to suffer the agony of shopping for something in a larger size for my reunion.   I had hoped to be down significantly by now, but I just haven't been taking as good care of myself as I should.  Breakfasts and lunches are healthy and low in calories and fat, but I get to dinner and I've been less than careful!  The only saving grace is that I am, once again, limiting the amount of time I sit in front of the television. 

Not that I'm really planning it that way.  The fact of the matter is, I just can't wrap my head around any of the shows I was fond of just a couple of weeks ago.  I don't know if it's the studying, the higher vibrations or what, but I'd rather read, or play a puzzle game on the computer or write or do research or just about anything besides sitting like a lump in front of the one eyed monster. 

This turn of events is not sitting well with my furry children, however.  The follow me around the house, lamenting their lot in life because I won't sit still long enough to give them the attention they deserve!  Eventually, I'll find a way to balance everything, but at the moment, I'm trying to get through the reading I need to do for my class, get the questions done, practice my energy work and find time to practice on a friend or family member as well.  Oy! 

I do have to say that in spite of the failure to meet my fitness goals right now, the energy work is helping keep my knees happier!  Not only that, Loki is eating better today after another healing session last night.  Maybe she'll finally put the weight back on!  Here's hoping!

But it is nearly 1:30 and I have a long day ahead of me, so I'll hit you with my gratitudes and call it a night.

1. I am grateful for habits that just won't let me slack off.
2. I am grateful for the energy in my body which is quite happy to be played with, talked to, queried and shared.
3. I am grateful for continued progress in meeting my study requirements.
4. I am grateful for the coming together of several plans.
5. I am grateful for the changes which have already occurred and those yet to come.

Love and light.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are important to me. Please feel free to share your thoughts.