Welcome to my Journey

Hello, and welcome to my Journey. Over the last few years I have been learning more about my personal journey, my Path and my Soul Purpose. The further I travel, the easier I find it to share my journey with others, and to learn from their journeys as well. The most recent evolution has caused me to expand my Universe and allow more people access to my travels, as well as allowing me access to more people, their travels and what they have learned as they walk their own paths. Feel free to share your journey here as we all have much to learn in our lives as Divine Beings having a Human experience.

Love and Light.

Saturday, August 24, 2013

August 24, 2013 Strange dreams and exciting experiences.

Last night was one of those nights when the dreams were plentiful, I woke up often enough that I remember parts and they were all weird!

The first one I remember involved my daughter and I stopping by the house of a former friend (though I don't remember why) to find that she was having a party with a lot of my friends who, in reality, she doesn't even know.  It was very clear that we had not been invited and they were uncomfortable about the fact that we'd found out, purely by accident, but everyone had gone out of their way to keep us from knowing.  We didn't stay very long, just long enough to get whatever it was we came for.

In the next dream, a large group of us were picnicking in a park (perhaps for a concert?) but seemed to have power connections for our electronic devices.  One friend kept asking me if I "had it hooked up yet" and seemed to be referring to my iPad as if I had to do something special to get a connection.  As time passed, Heather became anxious about this connection as she needed it so she could finish something for her job.  While we sat around talking, news came in from somewhere that an Israeli soldier had assassinated an Egyptian king.  We were arguing about it because some of us felt that, although it was horrible, it was, in some ways, justified as this king had caused the deaths of a lot of Israelis in a recent war.

Suddenly the scene shifted and the assassination was happening right in front of us.  A man came up on a high tech motorcycle, shot someone and was promptly gunned down by soldiers or police.  Soon, a big NCIS van drove by.  (guess I watch more TV than I should!) and we were told we had to stay there while the crime was investigated.  Not sure if it was ok, but needed to go, I headed for a nearby bathroom.  (even in my sleep, I seem to have hamster bladder syndrome!)

As dreams do, the scenes shifted back and forth, and in the midst of the mayhem, I found myself in a large clothing store with lots of empty space and wood floors.  Several of my dance friends were there trying on clothes for some event or other (and clearly, I was there to do the same).  One woman was dancing around in a vest and pencil skirt while her husband looked on.  I commented that she looked beautiful and he heartily agreed.  The outfit, like almost everything else the women were wearing (including me) was red.  In fact, in the dream, I was wondering about the fact that so many people were wearing red.  It didn't seem to be near Valentine's Day or Christmas when this would be common.  As I continued to walk through the store, people I know were dancing by in dresses they were trying on.  It was clear that the event we were preparing for would involve dancing, though what that event was, I don't know.


Each day, I add more energy work to my schedule, and I have to say that it is making a huge difference in my life and outlook.  The exercises I did over the last couple of days have really increased my awareness of each of my chakras and more, what is behind some of the blockages.  It is as if, when I start focusing my energy on a chakra and start moving the energy around, it breaks up some of the blockage so I can begin to understand where it began.  I'm really looking forward to figuring out what needs clearing and getting to work on it!

My first practice session with a volunteer (and I am so grateful that the list of volunteers is growing!) went very well.  I got right into my energy field, connected with my volunteer (or as they call themselves, guinea pigs) and figured out which chakra needed attention the most.  I then explained to her what that chakra controlled, and she pretty much took it from there.  We talked for a bit about the blockage and what was behind it, I then did a download to clear out some old energy, but explained that the real work was hers as she had to hold the positive thoughts.

After the last class, I was afraid that I wouldn't be able to get the minimum of 15 minutes a week in, but this session lasted much more, though I didn't time it, and I will probably do a session for another one of my volunteers tomorrow.  It seems that the Universe is, once again, providing and I will get plenty of practice before the next class!  The Laws of Attraction, once again, in action!  I love how things just work themselves out, and always better than I could have planned them!

My gratitudes tonight are:
1. I am grateful for an abundance of volunteers to practice with.
2. I am grateful for the changing energy as I gain confidence.
3. I am grateful for the people I am attracting who, themselves, bring more positive energy into my life.
4. I am grateful for another wonderful night of dance with my favorite people.
5. I am grateful for opportunities that are coming my way for which I have no clue what they are or where they will come from, only that they will be wonderful and will further guide me on my true path.

Love and light.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are important to me. Please feel free to share your thoughts.