Welcome to my Journey

Hello, and welcome to my Journey. Over the last few years I have been learning more about my personal journey, my Path and my Soul Purpose. The further I travel, the easier I find it to share my journey with others, and to learn from their journeys as well. The most recent evolution has caused me to expand my Universe and allow more people access to my travels, as well as allowing me access to more people, their travels and what they have learned as they walk their own paths. Feel free to share your journey here as we all have much to learn in our lives as Divine Beings having a Human experience.

Love and Light.

Saturday, August 17, 2013

August 17, 2013 To write or not to write

As I sit here with a glass of wine and Munchkin nagging me to call it a night so she can get comfy on my bed, I was going to skip posting tonight as I've been struggling to overcome an episode of negative energy.  Then I realized, what better way to help dispell that energy than to write my gratitudes!  So here I am, half the wine gone and expecting one of my less entertaining posts, just so I can post gratitudes!

I won't go into all of the reasons my energy is not where I'd like it to be, because, frankly, I don't want to give a bunch of petty stuff the importance putting it in print would give it. 

I'll focus instead on the fact that I went dancing, despite those grumpies, had a very nice night with my wonderful, loving, positive friends, and came home to a bottle of wine I'd bought a few weeks ago (of which, I'll be lucky to finish the one glass, or about 1/3 of a glass as I'm using a rather large one my daughter bought me and to fill it up would be to risk a very fuzzy head in the morning!), the attention of my cats who know nothing but unconditional love and a couple of rounds of a puzzle game I like that took my mind to another place entirely.

Class ended early tonight so instead of the seriously fattening stuffed baked potato I was envisioning, I ate some leftover Chinese food at home.  This was actually an extra bonus as it meant that I ate a lot earlier and wasn't weighed down by food eaten between dances.

So now, it's a race to see whether the blog or the wine will be finished first! :)

Just in case the wine wins, here are my gratitudes for tonight:
1. I am grateful for loving friends who let me unload on the rare occasion when I can't work things out by myself.
2. I am grateful for the unconditional love of my cats.
3. I am grateful for progress made (albeit slow) in opening my sacral chakra.
4. I am grateful for the little successes.  They come far more often than the big ones and allow for frequent "attaboys".
5. I am grateful that I have a concert in the park with friends to look forward to after tomorrow's training session.

Sticking the gratitudes in the middle for a change actually feels good to me tonight.  It's a nice change of pace and allows my brain to wander a bit before trying to add more to this post (assuming I do get a spark of inspiration!)

The muse is fickle tonight and is displeased with my decision to give the negative energy the attention it deserves (e.g. NONE!) and is choosing to go inspire someone else instead.

Thus, I'll just wish you love and light, and bucketfuls of positive, happy, heartwarming energy for your Sunday and the rest of the week.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are important to me. Please feel free to share your thoughts.