Welcome to my Journey

Hello, and welcome to my Journey. Over the last few years I have been learning more about my personal journey, my Path and my Soul Purpose. The further I travel, the easier I find it to share my journey with others, and to learn from their journeys as well. The most recent evolution has caused me to expand my Universe and allow more people access to my travels, as well as allowing me access to more people, their travels and what they have learned as they walk their own paths. Feel free to share your journey here as we all have much to learn in our lives as Divine Beings having a Human experience.

Love and Light.

Wednesday, August 21, 2013

August 20, 2013 Blue Moon

I normally don't comment on the phases of the moon or astrological manifestations, not so much due to lack of interest as lack of knowledge.  But tonight's moon was rather arresting as it glowed brightly in the evening sky.  I even grabbed a couple of pictures, albeit with my phone, so the quality is less than optimal.  I particularly liked the way it peeked through the trees over my neighbor's house, in the manner of a shy virgin, dancing sky clad under the full moon. 
 I find it interesting that the closer I zoomed in, the more egg-shaped the moon appeared, and the more ragged its aura seemed. 

Those who are more knowledgeable than me are saying that this "blue" moon is a harbinger of change, in fact, one in particular calls it a
"...powerful and drastic culmination events of all forms that will radically alter the course of our future. Unexpected events and paradigm shifts will guide us along new courses of action befitting the growth of the soul and the improvement of our lives. This is a super-conscious lunar energy that will raise our perspectives into the realm of the cosmos and the future which we will all create together through Cause and Effect."

The overall feeling seems to be in the realm of altruism as opposed to greed and selfishness.

What I see is that the timing for me to begin my journey towards developing the skills to help others as well as to clear my own blocks was extremely well timed.  (despite the fact that, over the weekend, I found myself questioning my decision as the temporary onslaught of emotions and events sent me into a brief tailspin.) 

It is times like this that I have complete faith in the ability of the Universe and my own application of the Laws of Attraction to align perfectly and put me on track to achieve my goals, even when they're still more of a germ than a full-blown idea.  But then, if there's one thing I've learned well over the last couple of years, it's that the best way to set a goal is to send out the germ first and keep the preconceived notions as to how it is supposed to turn out to a minimum. 

In so doing, the door is left open to take the idea and improve on it in ways that I can't conceive of when I first set the intention, and which, ultimately, will be far better than anything I might have planned out in detail in my ignorance of how things would shake out.

This has been a difficult lesson for a control freak such as I, but a lesson for which I am grateful every single day!  Instead of settling for the jello of an idea, I sit back and wait until it's the hot fudge sundae with nuts, bananas, piles of whipped cream and a dozen cherries!  (and of course, zero calories!) 

So as the August Blue Moon travels across the sky, I'm setting the intention to allow the changes which have already begun to expand and grow in the best direction possible.  Then I'll buckle in, hold onto my hat and enjoy what should prove to be a wild ride!

My gratitudes tonight are:
1. I am grateful for green lights and blue skies in my world.
2. I am grateful for the unconditional love and increased attentiveness I've been receiving from my roommates lately.
3. I am grateful for the ease with which I'm able to connect with my energy field, and in being able to use it to improve my own health.
4. I am grateful for the opportunity to practice what I'm learning on people, animals and things in my environment to make sure that what I put into my body regularly is healthy.
5. I am grateful for people who are considerate and patient during the morning and evening commutes.  We all want to get where we're going, but we may as well enjoy the ride in the process.

Love and light.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are important to me. Please feel free to share your thoughts.