Welcome to my Journey

Hello, and welcome to my Journey. Over the last few years I have been learning more about my personal journey, my Path and my Soul Purpose. The further I travel, the easier I find it to share my journey with others, and to learn from their journeys as well. The most recent evolution has caused me to expand my Universe and allow more people access to my travels, as well as allowing me access to more people, their travels and what they have learned as they walk their own paths. Feel free to share your journey here as we all have much to learn in our lives as Divine Beings having a Human experience.

Love and Light.

Saturday, August 10, 2013

August 10, 2013 The most amazing massage, and feeling overwhelmed.

Today, I had the most amazing massage ever (and for those who know me, that's saying a lot because my massage therapist is phenomenal!).  I discovered that when she connects our energy fields, she is even more successful at finding the places that need work!  If I had been a cat, I would have been sprawled out, every part of me limp as a rag, and purring as loud as I could!!!

That doesn't mean I didn't get things done today, despite the fact that I would have liked to have just gone home and savored the moment.  But today was my daughter and son-in-law's first anniversary, so I had things to do!  I also needed to restock the larder for the furry kids and was very grateful that the wet food I prefer was on sale!  Even so, between wet food (which I bought about 3 months worth of) and dry food, I still spent around $400!  Yikes!  But thankfully, most of that will last me well into November! 

As the first anniversary is paper, I bought the kids a printer.  But I was shocked to discover that the ink cost me more than the darn printer!  I think HP sells their printers at a loss because they know they'll make it up and then some on the darned ink!!!

I'm also discovering an interesting phenomenon.  The more I practice my energy work, the less I feel like eating.  I'm continuing to notice that my clothes are fitting looser, which is a good thing, but it strikes me as odd that I'm burning energy and feeling less inclined to replace it with food.  I'm not sure if this is a temporary situation or if I'm going to continue to have less of an appetite the more work I do.  I guess I'll find out!

Now for the overwhelmed part.  My instructor assigned a ton of homework which is due at the next weekend session.  The problem is, we only had two weekends between the last session and the next one.  Meanwhile, we have to read 6 chapters in one book and 3 plus the prologue in another.  We have a bunch of energy exercises to do and journal (I'm using my blog in case you hadn't noticed) plus 15 essay questions to answer and a very extensive chakra chart to create. 

So far, I've done about half of the energy work, read through all of the chapters, but need to re-read them and answered four of the questions.  As a result, I will go to the gym as early as possible tomorrow, then sequester myself in the house and try to get through the rest of the homework!  I am only glad that the next round will have four weeks between sessions! 

I've been trying to figure out when I can get my hair done and my car serviced, but since the only day I have for those things is Saturday, it looks like it will be another couple of weeks before that happens!  Thankfully, my car was serviced after the actual due date, mileage wise, so I'm really ok, except for the darned idiot light that refuses to turn off.  As for my hair, I have returned to my lovely, frizz ball state and will thus remain until further notice.  <sigh>


Although this isn't me, it will give you a pretty good idea of what I look like right now, with a bit of gray added in for character!

But if frizzy hair and a persistent idiot light are the price I have to pay for what I get to learn, well, as far as I am concerned, it is a more than reasonable price for the benefit I'm receiving on so many levels!

I'm increasing my understanding of how my own body works.  I'm learning how to tap into the energy that's all around us.  I'll be learning how to help other people.  I'm losing my appetite so my ample form will be a little less ample.  I'm interacting with other people better (it took me nearly an hour to get out of Borderline tonight as people kept stopping to talk!), it's improving my relationships all over the place!  I could go on and on!  But clearly, the bottom line is that tuning into the energy is making me a better person!  What more could I ask?

An interesting hypothesis was posed to me today.  What if we could expand our energy fields until we literally plugged into the grid (for lack of a better description) which connected everyone and everything?  Would we then have access to all knowledge which has been accumulated over the ages and continues to accumulate?  Would we instantly know where our assistance was needed?   This totally expands the concept of a morphogenetic field to the point of infinity!  I just need to make sure that I conduct my experiments in this regard when I'm not operating heavy machinery.  I tend to start thinking about things like this when I'm driving and it takes my attention away from the road.  It's fine as long as everyone is behaving themselves and traffic is moving along smoothly, but could be disastrous if something unexpected were to happen. 

For now, I'm going to take my tired body to bed (I seem to be getting tired earlier and sleeping more deeply lately too, aside from those early morning awakenings to answer the call of nature!) as I actually did quite a bit today, between hauling cat food, wrapping anniversary gifts, making banners and putting all of my purchases away!  (which also involved taking the shop vac apart and putting it back together to vacuum up the cat food I managed to pour on the garage floor as I tried to get it safely into my bins!)

So I will, as usual, leave you with my gratitudes:

1. I am grateful for the changes my energy work is making in my life.
2. I am grateful for the way I am attracting people to me instead of pushing them away.
3. I am grateful for the way my cats are reacting to increases in energy levels.
4. I am grateful that I have a full day tomorrow to go to the gym and work on my homework (with a little bit of laundry thrown in for variety)
5. I am grateful for an other fabulous night of dancing that filled my joy meter to the brim!

Love and light.

4 comments:

  1. Wow you sound happy Sheri!! Lovely post. Congratulations to your daughter and son-in-law too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Nicola! I am definitely finding my Joy!

      Delete

Your comments are important to me. Please feel free to share your thoughts.