Welcome to my Journey

Hello, and welcome to my Journey. Over the last few years I have been learning more about my personal journey, my Path and my Soul Purpose. The further I travel, the easier I find it to share my journey with others, and to learn from their journeys as well. The most recent evolution has caused me to expand my Universe and allow more people access to my travels, as well as allowing me access to more people, their travels and what they have learned as they walk their own paths. Feel free to share your journey here as we all have much to learn in our lives as Divine Beings having a Human experience.

Love and Light.

Thursday, August 8, 2013

August 7, 2013 Something in the wind?

For the last couple of days, I've found myself hitting new heights as far as hyperactivity goes.  Last night, I decided to put an over the toilet shelf together at about 10:00 PM and, in the process of setting it up, managed to break a chunk out of the tank cover of my new toilet as well as a tip off of my water pick.

Today, I went on a frantic search for baskets for said shelf unit as I didn't like the way my bottles of vitamins were scattered all over with the removal of a corner unit which had been there for years.  I took my daughter's advice and went to Home Goods first as I agreed with her that they had a nice selection, but, for some reason, this time, I should have gone with my first choice, Target, because everything at Home Goods was too big or the wrong color.  I found exactly what I wanted at Target, but who knew?  It wouldn't have been a big deal except that I had a con call at 7:00 and had to figure out something for dinner as well.

It all worked out, but I'm still being extremely clumsy, dropping things three or four times before I manage to get things under control.  Even my son-in-law was getting frustrated as I dropped the top to Loki's potassium three times, trying to screw it back on and toss the empty tube.  Later, while fixing my meals for the next two days, I dropped the end of the cucumber and subsequently managed to dump feta cheese on the floor instead of into the container of salad! 

So what I want to know is, am I excessively clumsy because of the sudden onset hyperactivity, or am I hyperactive because of the clumsiness.  Yes, it's the old "chicken or the egg" dilemma, once again!

In our con call tonight, my instructor mentioned hyperactivity followed by exhaustion but I can't really say that's the case.  I do wake up tired in the morning, but as I'm not a morning person, and once I get myself moving, I perk up, I haven't really thought anything of it. 

She also mentioned strange rashes, which gave me pause since I had that weird, allergic reaction after the fair last week.  I attributed it to my jaunt through the sheep and goat enclosure and possibly getting hay dust inside my clothes (the rash was most obvious where my clothes touched my skin.) and found relief from a combination of Benadryl and Lavender body wash.  Thankfully, the itch subsided after a couple of days (and the return of my hot showers!)

The truth is, the word that best describes how I've been feeling is "twitchy".  And the more I think about it, the more I realize that she's probably right to some degree.  If I seal my energy field better, I won't feel all of this errant energy beating on me and making me so jumpy.

But part of the twitchiness stems from my renewed motivation to get my remodel back on track.  I have the bathroom fixtures in now, thanks to a wonderful recommendation for a plumber.  I just need to install the towel bar, toilet paper holder and shower fixtures to complete what can be done for now (the flooring will go in when I have the hall and my bedroom done).  These are things I can probably do myself, though. 

The more I look at my beautiful, new vanity, the more I'm picturing the new cabinets and counter tops in my kitchen, which should get my butt in gear to call the structural engineer about the feasibility of knocking out the wall between the kitchen and living room.  If all goes as I hope, I'll be able to start looking for tradesmen to demo the wall, re-run the electrical, install the cabinets and order and install my counter tops in the next couple of months.  I may even have my kitchen together by THIS Thanksgiving!!! 

The excitement of actually getting my house put back together and the Pod removed is certainly part of what has me bouncing off the walls.  Although I sat and relaxed for a couple of hours after the con call, once I got up to fix meals, I just couldn't stop and put a couple more things together in the bathroom before forcing myself to stop and actually write a blog post tonight.  (in case you hadn't noticed, I missed last night because I couldn't sit still long enough to figure out what I wanted to say!) 

Thankfully, tomorrow is a dance night so I can work off some of this excess energy, though, if tomorrow mimics today, I'll be running through how I'm going to set this or that up as I'm driving home.  I wouldn't be surprised if the towel bar and toilet paper holder find their way onto my walls tomorrow night! 

The good thing about making several meals in advance is that I have three nights a week when I really don't have to worry about assembling anything.  That gives me plenty of time to do little projects or work on my homework!  (or perhaps, write excessively long blog posts!)

A quick check of my energy field turned up part of the problem.  It is definitely a lot larger than normal which means that I'm in contact with more stimuli than I need to be.  If I can't bank the darn thing down, I, at least, need to make sure that seal is on good and tight so I don't feel like one, giant nerve ending! 

The cats are definitely feeling it too.  Toby curled up on the couch beside me tonight and sat there, purring very loudly, despite the fact that I wasn't even touching him.  Dylan was taking his life in his hands to mess with Munchkin (wherein Toby decided that he needed to help!).  This might not sound like a big deal, but it makes more sense if I explain that Munchkin is a little Abyssinian who weighs all of about seven pounds.  Dylan is a Van-alike who weighs about 13 pounds and is really long.  Toby is a Norwegian Forest Cat mix, weighing in at about 25 pounds.  Both of the boys have overlarge feet, though Toby is definitely the king of feet.  His are the size of a half dollar when they're curled up.  At any rate, Munchkin always dominates the two boys as well as her "spouse", Scooby to the point of throwing Toby off of the top of the cat tree when she decided she wanted to be there and he didn't take her subtle hints to remove himself.

Loki follows me around the house, meowing and even Patches, my little recluse, has been out and about a lot more lately. 

Clearly, they are feeling the increased energy, but is it all coming from me, or are there outside forces at work? 

For now, I'm going to widen the seal on my own field and keep my senses peeled for any disturbances.

My gratititudes tonight are:
1. I am grateful for my little cat barometers who tell me that I'm not imagining things.
2. I am grateful for this increase in energy as I'm getting things done that I have been putting off.
3. I am grateful the good nights of sleep which follow my bouts of hyperactivity.
4. I am grateful that I will be dancing tomorrow night.
5. I am grateful for my expanded energy field.  It may be a bugger to control right now, but I know that it is going to come in handy as I hone my skills.

Love and light.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are important to me. Please feel free to share your thoughts.