Welcome to my Journey

Hello, and welcome to my Journey. Over the last few years I have been learning more about my personal journey, my Path and my Soul Purpose. The further I travel, the easier I find it to share my journey with others, and to learn from their journeys as well. The most recent evolution has caused me to expand my Universe and allow more people access to my travels, as well as allowing me access to more people, their travels and what they have learned as they walk their own paths. Feel free to share your journey here as we all have much to learn in our lives as Divine Beings having a Human experience.

Love and Light.

Tuesday, August 27, 2013

August 27, 2013 Presents and Jewish Penicillin for me!

I arrived home today to find that my package from Bennet's Honey Farm had arrived.  I am so excited because it means that I can get back to my healthy, infectionless self!  I brought the box into the house, wrestled it open, dug through a ton of shredded paper to find my precious jar of 500 Propolis capsules.  After pouring myself a big glass of high pulp orange juice, I downed three of them, then heated up my chicken soup.  I'm leaving nothing to chance, here. 

If Jewish penicillin, massive quantities of vitamin C and the natural antibiotics from our friends, the bees can't cure what ails me, no mere doctor with chemically produced antibiotics will either.  And I've certainly learned my lesson.  I will never allow myself to run out of the Propolis again!  I can't believe I didn't connect the dots when I started getting sick way too often after I ran out!  I sure could have used one of those Universal headslaps about two months ago!!!

While I'm not a full on naturopath, my body has, over the years, told me in no uncertain terms that antibiotics made by man with chemicals are very, very bad for me.  If I don't pay attention, it produces a charming little allergic reaction to remind me I need to listen to this physical form which carries me around every day.  I'm even beginning to see the value in eating a lot of raw foods.  (and no, sushi doesn't count!) 

Let's take salad vs. french fries.  After eating a salad, I feel satisfied but not stuffed and energized rather than ready for a nap.  After eating french fries, I feel slightly nauseous, overly full and tired.  Or how about a veggie omelet vs. a stack of pancakes.  While pancakes are yummy, they sit in my stomach like a ball of lead while my veggie scramble gives me energy and keeps my brain alert.

That is not to say that I don't eat a pancake or a french fry now and then, but I've moved away from making a meal of either item. 

At any rate, I'm still treating myself to extra sleep until this infection or cold or whatever the heck it might be moves on to annoy someone else, so here are my gratitudes for tonight.

1. I am grateful to have pinpointed the problem and received the solution.
2. I am grateful for a very productive day at work today.
3. I am grateful for being available when friends and family need a little venting to prevent unpleasant and damaging explosions.
4. I am grateful for healthy eating habits.
5. I am grateful for the opportunity to get back into my gym routine once my lungs and chest are clear again.

Love and light.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are important to me. Please feel free to share your thoughts.