Welcome to my Journey

Hello, and welcome to my Journey. Over the last few years I have been learning more about my personal journey, my Path and my Soul Purpose. The further I travel, the easier I find it to share my journey with others, and to learn from their journeys as well. The most recent evolution has caused me to expand my Universe and allow more people access to my travels, as well as allowing me access to more people, their travels and what they have learned as they walk their own paths. Feel free to share your journey here as we all have much to learn in our lives as Divine Beings having a Human experience.

Love and Light.

Tuesday, August 13, 2013

August 13, 2013 Energy work journal, part 2.

I started practicing the energy exercises in chapter 3 of our Energy work book.  Once again, I found it unnecessary to touch or stroke a body part to let it know that it was going to be used.  I'm thinking that all of the time I spent learning to relax for my migraines is coming in very handy for energy work.  When the book suggested I tense various muscles before letting everything go and flow out my feet, I could feel the tension flowing out almost before I finished reading the words!

The first exercise involved passing an energy ball up and down the fingers of, first the left hand, then the right, starting palm down, then repeating with the palm up.  It was interesting feeling a ball of energy roll up and down my fingers, then pass to the next finger to continue the process.  It literally felt like one of those massage rollers as the ball rolled up and down each finger.  I did find that I had to take breaks though, as the process of focusing the energy caused me to experience pain in my left temple.

For the palm work, I began the stirring motion in a counterclockwise direction on my palm but the energy shifted to clockwise of its own accord when I sent it up my fingers.  At some points, it seemed to go back and forth until it settled back into a clockwise rotation on my fingers and thumb.

I didn't spend a whole lot of time on the arm wrapping practice as this was the technique I used with a classmate's sprained wrist quite effectively in our last class session.  I did find it interesting to feel it on myself, however, so I'll be better able to use the technique in the future.

Arm energy balls were interesting, though I didn't seem to be able to move them as quickly as the author suggested, instead, taking about 3-4 seconds to go up my left arm and a bit longer for my right arm.  I'm not sure why the right arm takes longer, but will explore that further in another session as my head was starting to hurt again.

Moving on to the Toe work, I found that even after I moved on to the next toe, the previous ones continued to vibrate with the energy of the ball being run up and down the tow.  Even now, both feet continue to have a feeling almost like humming. which is beginning to move down my feet to my heels.  Moving on to Sole work intensified the humming in my feet.  When I moved to my right foot and started "stirring" in a counterclockwise direction, my little toe started to hurt.  When I reversed direction, the toe stopped hurting.  Something else I'll need to investigate further.  At the moment, both feet feel very warm.

The heel and ankle work caused some interesting sensations.  Moving the energy ball from heal to ankle caused a pulsing which was intensified by the stirring action at the heel.  The expanding and contracting energy ball at the heel felt like rapid air flow concentrated on my heel.  The energy balls passing through my ankles in perpendicular directions brought the energy out about six inches from my leg, again, intensified by the expanding and contracting energy at the ankle joint.  The wrapping motion left me with a feeling of very active energy flowing around my ankles and calves.

I should also note, at this point, that as soon as I sit down to do energy work of any kind, Munchkin immediately finds her way to my side and will, periodically give me a little head butt or climb on my shoulder as if she needs to be a part of the process, either as a participant or a contributor, though, at the moment, I'm not sure which.

The two foot ankle circuit seems to have opened something up as the energy field around my feet, ankles and calves continues to pulsate and expand.  There is a slight cramping feeling in the back of my right calf.  

Once again, I'm going to turn in early.  The energy work seems to make me tired.  But then, I haven't yet gotten to the part about banking energy for future use.  Hopefully, I'll get there soon!  As it is, I can feel the energy flowing like waves up and down my arms and legs.  Sleep should be interesting tonight!

Love and light.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are important to me. Please feel free to share your thoughts.