Welcome to my Journey

Hello, and welcome to my Journey. Over the last few years I have been learning more about my personal journey, my Path and my Soul Purpose. The further I travel, the easier I find it to share my journey with others, and to learn from their journeys as well. The most recent evolution has caused me to expand my Universe and allow more people access to my travels, as well as allowing me access to more people, their travels and what they have learned as they walk their own paths. Feel free to share your journey here as we all have much to learn in our lives as Divine Beings having a Human experience.

Love and Light.

Friday, August 30, 2013

August 30, 2013 Hot August Nights...but no Neil!

Our summer weather has finally hit us with a vengeance and we are all doing our best to beat the heat.  For me, it means adjusting the temperature every few minutes because I just can't seem to maintain an even level.  At work, I switch between turning on the fan in my office and putting on a long sleeved shirt I keep around for when I get cold.  At home, it means turning on the ceiling fans and adjusting the thermostat.  Right now, my skin feels cool, but I feel overheated, so I guess it's the internal thermostat that is on the fritz. 

Granted, I'm still working on ridding my body of the sinus infection so that may have something to do with it...if this were only an issue right now.  But the truth is, I cycle from hot to cold to hot again with disturbing regularity, and no, I no longer suffer hot flashes!

It does seem to have gotten worse since I started playing with my energy., so I'm sure that has something to do with it. 

Speaking of playing with energy, I made an interesting discovery today.  In order to start working with one of my energy centers, I no longer need to sweep energy up from my feet a few times.  I simply concentrate on the energy center and I feel the energy start to move.  As the exercises seemed to have been somewhat progressive, I'm guessing that I've just moved to the next level, with the ultimate goal being the calling up of energy from any of those centers at will.

Even more bizarre is watching my cats fight over who gets to sit closest to me.  Earlier tonight, Dylan practically sat on Munchkin until she got disgusted and moved, only to return to my side once he'd gone back to the floor where it's coolest on his shaggy back. 

But all in all, the energy work is going well.  I'm tuning into my body and its needs a lot better.  I'm getting a few twinges, hums, flutters and pains, all of which make me aware of what's going on inside and around me.   The work is challenging and I'm learning a lot!  Sometimes I wonder if my brain can hold all of this new knowledge without going into overload.  Guess I'll just have to archive some of the older knowledge! 

Of continuing challenge is keeping positive thoughts.   I find myself drifting into negative territory at times, and have taken to using the "cancel, clear, delete" command to move it through me and out.  Some things just require hearing the command more than others!  The more I learn, the more I find I need to learn!  Yikes!!!  But my brain is happy with all of the new concepts,. so it's all good!

My gratitudes tonight are:
1. I am grateful for air conditioning at home, work and in my car during this heat wave.
2. I am grateful for all of the things I'm learning.
3. I am grateful that the energy practice gets easier and more immediate as time goes on.
4. I am grateful for opportunities to use what I'm learning.
5. I am grateful for improvements in the health of those around me.

Love and light.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are important to me. Please feel free to share your thoughts.