Welcome to my Journey

Hello, and welcome to my Journey. Over the last few years I have been learning more about my personal journey, my Path and my Soul Purpose. The further I travel, the easier I find it to share my journey with others, and to learn from their journeys as well. The most recent evolution has caused me to expand my Universe and allow more people access to my travels, as well as allowing me access to more people, their travels and what they have learned as they walk their own paths. Feel free to share your journey here as we all have much to learn in our lives as Divine Beings having a Human experience.

Love and Light.

Tuesday, June 11, 2013

June 11, 2013 Feeling bruised and abused tonight

Who would have thought that a few little tests would leave me completely exhausted?  But there you have it, one ultrasound, one mammogram and one bone density screening and I'm a wet noodle!  Thankfully, this doesn't happen often, so I have plenty of time to forget how drained it all made me.  Of course, part of it could have been the way they herded me quickly from one test to the next so I didn't even have a minute to relax between pokes and prods.  Nevertheless, I'm done for another year or so and with luck, will get my usual clean bill of health!

I fear, though, that exhaustion prevents me from waxing eloquent this evening, especially since I still had to do laundry and fix the next two days' meals on top of it all.  I just can't help myself!  It is on the schedule so it must be done!

There has been a lot of talk in blogs, on Facebook and probably other places I don't usually go, about various kinds of energy permeating our world.  Some speak of it as neutral, others as positive, and still others, as negative energy.

But I think someone I was speaking to this week put it best.  If you have negative energy in your home, that is what you will feel.  If you have positive energy, then you will feel the energy stream as positive.  Essentially, like attracts like.  Negative energy won't try to penetrate an environment that is filled with Positive energy as it would be swallowed up and spit out.  Positive energy will give a pass to an environment filled with negative energy for much the same reason.

This makes it especially important to do a check of the energy currently filling your environment and make sure that it is what you want to attract more of.  If not, it's time to raise the vibration by working on what you, personally, are emitting.  Once you raise your vibration, you will attract those who match and repel those who don't, and your environment will be filled with the kind of energy you want to attract from this big mass of energy so many of us are feeling, but can't necessarily explain.  

For me, I can feel my energy draining out my toes, even as I type, so a good night's rest and a gentle awakening with kitty snuggles is in order.

My gratitudes tonight are:
1. I am grateful for a healthy, fit body.
2. I am grateful for morning kitty snuggles.
3. I am grateful for habits which have everything ready the night before so that mornings are no longer a scramble to get everything together and get out the door.
4. I am grateful for dance nights, may they be many and filled with movement and camaraderie.
5. I am grateful for my friends who encourage and support me.

Love and light.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are important to me. Please feel free to share your thoughts.