Welcome to my Journey

Hello, and welcome to my Journey. Over the last few years I have been learning more about my personal journey, my Path and my Soul Purpose. The further I travel, the easier I find it to share my journey with others, and to learn from their journeys as well. The most recent evolution has caused me to expand my Universe and allow more people access to my travels, as well as allowing me access to more people, their travels and what they have learned as they walk their own paths. Feel free to share your journey here as we all have much to learn in our lives as Divine Beings having a Human experience.

Love and Light.

Wednesday, June 26, 2013

June 26, 2013 Implications of the Chariot

Two cards from the Tarot exemplify the cycle into which I am entering.  At first, I was focused only on one, the Chariot, but as I thumbed through my deck looking for the card so I could scan it, I ran across another which also fit, so I'll give you both tonight.

First, as promised, I give you The Chariot, card number 7 in the Major Arcana.  This card is a harbinger of movement, sometimes involving travel, but typically the embodiment of forward momentum.  The card also exemplifies victory as a result of unwavering focus and a will to succeed.  This focus is especially important when the Chariot is paired with the second card which drew my attention this evening, the Eight of Wands. 

The eight of wands adds an extra dimension to the message of the Chariot.  It brings rapid change, events occurring hot on the heels of each other with a need for quick, decisive action if you are to keep up with the gattling gun pace of new options to exercise and choices to make. 

What you have is a high level of success followed by more choices, assessments which must be made accurately, but on the fly, as you hurtle towards yet another series of decisions and actions.  This is not a pairing for the faint of heart, nor for the timid. 

It is, as I discovered today, a time to learn and implement your right to pick and choose which decisions and tasks you can and will undertake and yes, when to say "no". 

Events move so quickly, and gain such momentum, that allowing yourself to be backed into a corner during this cycle is to find yourself buried, and losing the good ground you had, heretofore, gained.  It is, therefore, also a time to release things which no longer serve you and to strengthen those qualities which allow you to accomplish more with less effort. 

Thus, efficiency, strength of will, focus on success, are all factors which are called upon in large quantities right now.  And though I speak of this in general terms, this is my cycle at the moment. 

For all I know, it could be part of the overall change I've been sensing for some time now, and which has been corroborated by quite a few others.  It will be interesting to see what kind of feedback I see when this posts is published.  I have to wonder if others are experiencing this crazy energy which drives them forward, striving for success, dodging those things which slow forward progress and, to borrow an oft-used phrase, keeping their eye on the prize.

This kind of cycle is not one which works for everyone.  Certainly, those who enjoy a quiet, simple life will not be eager to embark upon one with changes around every corner, the need to adapt, respond, release and move on to the next challenge.  But for those of us who thrive on change, even a little adventure, this is an exciting, enervating period to be living.

I know this will mean, for awhile, longer hours and the need to really stick to the habits I've set for healthy eating and regular exercise.  (I didn't exactly do the best job of it tonight, missing another opportunity to go to the gym, and making a dinner of 3 tacos!)  But keeping things organized to allow this to happen is part of the process.

Right now, there is an adjustment period where I need to shuffle all of my habits around and come up with a plan which keeps everything moving along the way it's supposed to.  I expect to stumble now and then, but will ultimately reach a plan which continues to provide those necessities:  Sleep, healthy food, exercise and recreation, without which I would not be able to manage the pace which will be required of me for at least the next few weeks.

Being healthy in body, mind and spirit is what allows us to operate at peak performance and that is exactly where I want and need to be right now.  Oh, and don't expect me to give up my writing as things heat up.  That's a huge part of keeping my mind and spirit healthy!   

One of the interesting side effects of a crazy, busy cycle, at least for me, is that my energy level increases and as a result, I get some of those projects done that I've been putting off.  You know the ones, cleaning and organizing, decluttering, scrubbing floors, maybe even getting out in the yard to yank a few weeds!  I seek all manner of tasks to burn off some of the nervous energy I'm accumulating as my mind picks up its pace!  Who knows?  I might even tackle the toilet and vanity task by myself.  What's the worst that could happen?  I'd have to call in a professional to finish the job! 

I'll leave you tonight with a relatively short post, but don't get used to it! :)

My gratitudes tonight are:
1. I am grateful for a wild ride coming my way.
2. I am grateful for an opportunity to practice saying no at work!
3. I am grateful for healthy habits which won't allow me to stray too far.
4. I am grateful for my friends who will help me stay focused by giving me some down time.
5. I am grateful for my cats who are getting extra cuddly lately (and made me oversleep this morning!)

Love and light

4 comments:

  1. I don't really understand Tarot cards, but agree with you on a lot of other points you make. Lately my life has been extra crazy and I do need to learn to say no as well. I like how you list the things that you are greatful for at the end a lot of time we focus on the bad and not the good.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Katie, one of our fellow bloggers (and my mind is blank at the moment) wrote a wonderful blog post last week about saying no at work. She writes a lot about setting our boundaries and has really inspired me! I thought I couldn't do it at work, but found an opportunity yesterday when someone tried to push me to get involved in something we'd already agreed to table for the moment, and boy, did it feel good!!!

      Delete
  2. Oh, yes! I was on FB a few minutes ago chatting with a friend and I told her exactly what you said. She asked me if I was tired of all I was doing but I´m crazy busy at the moment and all that activity is keeping me on a high energy! :D
    For me it started about a year and a half ago. From rock bottom up. Although I´m the quiet type I¨m enjoying this surge. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for sharing your experiences, Paula. I agree, this crazy cycle has been going on for awhile now. If I were to go back over my blog posts, I think I'd find that I've been mentioning it for at least a couple of years, but it seems to be heating up more and more as the months go by. I'm so glad you're finding it as enervating as I am!

      Delete

Your comments are important to me. Please feel free to share your thoughts.