Welcome to my Journey

Hello, and welcome to my Journey. Over the last few years I have been learning more about my personal journey, my Path and my Soul Purpose. The further I travel, the easier I find it to share my journey with others, and to learn from their journeys as well. The most recent evolution has caused me to expand my Universe and allow more people access to my travels, as well as allowing me access to more people, their travels and what they have learned as they walk their own paths. Feel free to share your journey here as we all have much to learn in our lives as Divine Beings having a Human experience.

Love and Light.

Saturday, June 8, 2013

June 8, 2013 Working off Better than Sex cake with a wild night of dancing.

Mulling over the dream from the other night, it occurs to me that the part involving poison could well have a deeper meaning.  The fact that the details are still very clear a couple of days later has always been an indication that there is an important message I'm supposed to derive, so I really need to keep working this out until I understand what I'm supposed to understand!

Poison can really have a number of meanings.  It could be that something or someone in my life is toxic to me.  It could be that something I, myself, am doing is poisoning my efforts or a relationship.  It could be that something toxic is coming into my life and I need to take steps to dilute or nullify its effect. 

At this point, I'm at a loss even as to whether it is a warning of something to come or an alert to something which is already present.  Without knowing at least whether it's here or on the way, it is difficult to determine what action should be taken.

I suppose I should also be disturbed by the fact that my subconscious sees no difference between weed killer and anxiety medication, but frankly, I can't honestly say I disagree! 

Life seems to be chugging along quite peacefully at the moment, so until I receive a more definitive answer, I will remain alert but unworried.

The vanity which was lost in space for a couple of weeks is now safely stowed in my spare bedroom pending installation which I may even attempt myself!  I got about halfway through an online traffic school, taken as a result of a ticket I received a couple of months ago.  I realized this week that the due date for completion of the course was drawing near and I needed to make sure the course was completed and the final test passed before this weekend drew to a close.  The stuff is boring as all get out, but as I managed to get halfway through today, I see no reason I can't finish it tomorrow after going to the gym and getting groceries.

Of course, being Saturday night, I had to take a break from it all to join my friends for a night of dancing.  One of the guys wore his girlfriend out with a 15 mile hike today, so I got an extra workout tonight as he was available to two-step, and gives me an amazing workout!!!  Good thing, too, because Heather is gearing up for the county fair again, and brought both lemon tarts in a shortbread crust and what we have all deemed a chocolate cake that was better than sex (even the married women agreed!).  She filled it with a whipped cream/Nutella mixture and topped it with fudge.  The cake itself was incredibly light and a single bite was total bliss!!  I went through the better part of a pitcher of water and sweated like a farm worker on a summer day in Fresno! 
But it was all good, and everyone is more than happy to be Heather's guinea pigs as she experiments with her entries for the fair.  (not that she ever lacks for people willing to participate in the before fair test process!)  We also have a friend who has access to an abundance of fruit trees, and is happy to provide lemons for the tarts, and a willingness to be one of the aforementioned guinea pigs!

As is probably abundantly obvious, I'm still experimenting with inserting images into my posts.  Sometimes, the images behave themselves and go where I want them to, allowing me to type where I want to, and other times, I have to throw up my hands saying "fine!  If that's where you want to float, who am I, a mere human, to argue?"    But I am learning a few things, like saving the image and editing it in my picture editor before inserting it into my post.  One of these days, I may even be as proficient as some of the bloggers who insert pictures in their blogs every day!  But for now, I hope my readers will bear with my fumbling attempts to jazz up my blog with a little graphicality. 

Tonight's gratitudes are;
1. I am grateful for the extra dancing I got tonight to make up for my sugar consumption,
2. I am grateful for the opportunity to hang with friends who love dancing as much as I do.
3. I am grateful for a day filled with accomplishments, joy and healthy activities.
4. I am grateful to be part of a group of people, the youngest of whom are in their 40's and the oldest, in their 80's, who can still dance several nights a week, for 3 or 4 hours a night.
5. I am grateful for my health, my endurance, and my ever increasing stamina!

Love and light.

1 comment:

  1. Wow! That cake sounds amazing! I love Nutella, I bet a lot of dancing was required to work off that cake!
    Dreams fascinate me, I quite often 'dream write'

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are important to me. Please feel free to share your thoughts.