Welcome to my Journey

Hello, and welcome to my Journey. Over the last few years I have been learning more about my personal journey, my Path and my Soul Purpose. The further I travel, the easier I find it to share my journey with others, and to learn from their journeys as well. The most recent evolution has caused me to expand my Universe and allow more people access to my travels, as well as allowing me access to more people, their travels and what they have learned as they walk their own paths. Feel free to share your journey here as we all have much to learn in our lives as Divine Beings having a Human experience.

Love and Light.

Tuesday, June 18, 2013

June 18, 2013 Turning the motivation blues into Star Power

For the last few days, I've been decidedly lacking in motivation, and now that my stomach is having a meltdown, around 3PM daily, my poor gym visits have been negatively impacted as well.  I haven't been since Saturday and I'm definitely feeling the lack, but until I figure out the stomach issue, I think my fellow gym users will thank me to just stay away!

Thankfully, I've found a little of my motivation and have gotten quite a few things done, not only at work but at home.  Like everything else, the baby steps will get me back on track.  For now, the bills are paid, laundry is chugging away and my blog will be written long before my eyes start to close.

I could, at this point, launch into a self-mutilating diatribe about what I have NOT gotten done, and surely would have done so a few years ago.  But of the many lessons I've learned, one is to look at the accomplishments rather than the failures.  So here's my list:

1. Bills are paid.
2. Grocery shopping for the week is done so lunches and breakfasts can be prepared on schedule.
3. System testing at work is on schedule.
4. After a 2 day hiatus, blog posting is back on schedule.
5. Loki has been medicated (thanks to Heather)
6. Trash for the week has been done.
7. Parts have been obtained to repair and upgrade my bathroom.
8. Yearly physicals have been completed with a clean bill of health.
9. Appointments have been scheduled for eyes and another necessary test.
10. I've overcome my tendency to oversleep and am, in fact, getting out of the house early every morning.

( I had to struggle a bit to come up with 10, but that seemed like a good number, so I managed to do it!!!)

Like gratitudes, it is important to remind yourself, from time to time, how much of a Superstar you are for getting so much done in so little time! 

And like gratitudes, it is often about the little things because all of those little things add up to something (and someone) pretty impressive!  Who else but you could put things together quite the way you do?  Who else but you could create such unique experiences for those around you?  And who else but you can tell the story in just that way, making everyone see, feel and taste the experience right along with you?

Even if it's true that every thought, every idea has been thought of by someone else already, it is also true that they have not been thought about or presented in the unique fashion only you can offer.

Our own talents combined with our own perspectives serve to mold everything we touch into a one of a kind piece of art with our signature emblazoned on them for all the world to see, assuming they know where and how to look.

So today, I challenge you to find what writers would call your "voice", that special, one-of-a-kindness that is truly and uniquely yours.  Celebrate it, flaunt it, allow it to come out and play, making mud pies or Picassos; whichever expresses the true you.  Really look at all of the special talents which make you the amazing person you are.

And if you feel brave, share those qualities with me, with my readers, and with anyone else you choose, knowing that there really are no judgments out there, because the only opinion that matters to you is your own.  You're really the only one who knows yourself well enough to be allowed to critique what you say, think, feel, do, say or look like.

I'd love to hear about those qualities, but I'd also like to see some of those accomplishments if you'd be willing to share some with my readers and me.

My gratitudes tonight are:
1. I am grateful for positive energy.
2. I am grateful for the return of my motivation.
3. I am grateful for my uniqueness.
4. I am grateful for completed chores.
5. I am grateful that this week is a massage week.  <siiiiiiiiiiiiigh!>

Love and light

2 comments:

  1. Another brilliant list!
    I particularly like number 4 on your list of gratitudes! It's always a huge relief when all of the household jobs are completed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes focusing on what you have done brings positive into your life. Great you do gratitude. I keep a gratitude journal and do it every night

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are important to me. Please feel free to share your thoughts.