Welcome to my Journey

Hello, and welcome to my Journey. Over the last few years I have been learning more about my personal journey, my Path and my Soul Purpose. The further I travel, the easier I find it to share my journey with others, and to learn from their journeys as well. The most recent evolution has caused me to expand my Universe and allow more people access to my travels, as well as allowing me access to more people, their travels and what they have learned as they walk their own paths. Feel free to share your journey here as we all have much to learn in our lives as Divine Beings having a Human experience.

Love and Light.

Saturday, June 22, 2013

June 22, 2013 Spinning mind. spinning 'round, looking for something quite profound.

Today was such a full day, I don't even know where to begin!

Despite getting the beginnings of a migraine while on my way to my monthly massage appointment, I really could not have asked for a better day!

Some dancing friends opened up their home to a small group before our usual Saturday night dancing for drinks, appetizers and conversation.  This meant that about 11 of us arrived at the same time, and already in high spirits (or is that, a little high from spirits?).  Either way, the energy was incredible and those pesky feelings I had awhile back of being detached from everyone else were eradicated completely!

It does mean that I've added quite a few things to my "to do" list so I can host one of these gatherings.  At the moment, I just can't see inviting everyone into my home in its current state of half, demolished, pre-delayed remodel state.  I need to make a couple of phone calls and at least get my kitchen put together the way it was intended!  From there, I can slowly deal with the rest.

Just one more thing to manage as I work on getting back to my book, but somehow, I feel like things are going to work out better than I can possibly see while mired in half demolished walls and torn up carpet.

I do think I may start adding a glass of wine to my dance routine though, as, instead of making my clumsy, it just relaxed me a bit and I had an even better time than usual! 

The trouble with overly full days is that my brain goes into overdrive and, as a result, nothing coherent seems to be retrievable.

I am getting some valuable input from my query last night, most of which advises that I just keep going as I am for now.

I did realize that with everything I do, I'm adding stepping stones to my path and, eventually, it will take me where I need to go.  At the moment, I feel like I'm coming to a curve in the road, so I can't really see what's ahead right now.  I need to lay a few more pavers before I get a hint of what's coming next!

With frustration over not achieving my purpose, or even getting clear direction, comes the realization that, in my case, I had to experience a whole bunch of life before I was ready to fulfill my purpose.  Even now, I might not be ready, but still have more experiences to, well, experience.  So this is me, plodding along, taking what comes and making the most of it, gaining new insights and expanding my horizons (boy, are they expanding lately!).

What's around that next curve may well rock my world right down to its foundation, but it is still going in the direction I need to go, and that's really what's important to me!

The Universe is getting lots of help with those headslaps, too.  A few friends are gleefully administering a few of their own, while the Universe has yet another belly laugh at my expense!  I'm so grateful I'm able to provide such regular amusement.  Too bad I never learned to juggle!


1 comment:

Your comments are important to me. Please feel free to share your thoughts.