Welcome to my Journey

Hello, and welcome to my Journey. Over the last few years I have been learning more about my personal journey, my Path and my Soul Purpose. The further I travel, the easier I find it to share my journey with others, and to learn from their journeys as well. The most recent evolution has caused me to expand my Universe and allow more people access to my travels, as well as allowing me access to more people, their travels and what they have learned as they walk their own paths. Feel free to share your journey here as we all have much to learn in our lives as Divine Beings having a Human experience.

Love and Light.

Tuesday, March 12, 2013

March 12, 2013 Elusive thoughts

All day today I found myself thinking a thought and assuring myself that it should be included in tonight's post but even as I sit down earlier than normal to write, I find that not a single one of those thoughts remains.  Was it just that they were fleeting thoughts, never meant to be immortalized in print, or just that my mind is spinning so quickly with a bazillion random ideas that none has the opportunity to stick? 

Various predictive sources indicate that my life is destined, or perhaps doomed, to speed up starting today.  That's going to be a good trick as I feel like I've been on a supersonic roller coaster ride for at least the last week or two.  How much faster can it spin?  (And no,  Universe, I am not asking you to demonstrate!) 

Were it up to me, I'd see a dozen new opportunities for my career path to change directions with a huge improvement, the healing process on my knee and foot to reach completion in the next day or two, my energy level to increase even more and the directive for my body to reach a much healthier place see renewed momentum.  I would find myself with a new idea for my book which came so quickly that I could barely type fast enough to keep up with it.  I would also see myself finding ways to make several of my pending projects happen with even better results than I could ever have envisioned.  I would see my social life take on a life of its own further enabled by the change in career path which altered my working schedule such that it was a great deal more flexible. 

While meditating today, I focused on visualizing a big white ball of energy above my head.  It started out as planned but evolved into more of a waterfall of light flowing down around me.  It as almost as if, instead of me becoming part of the light, the light was forming a protective barrier around me.  Which leads me to wonder, what might I need protection from?  Or is it, instead, part of a mission I'm set to carry out, and the light is some kind of armor?  I'll simply ponder the possibilities and see what I come up with. 

After a couple of hours of mindless TV and kitty cuddles I think what I'm experiencing is a continuation on theme.  That theme is one of extreme change, a certain amount of upheaval resulting from those who resist change and an ultimate settling into a better place. 

I realize that there are lots of discussions about change, both needed and actual these days.  Sequestration has everyone running around like lunatics, fighting over what will and will not be cut.  Some people are actually looking at what is best for the country, though they are sadly in the minority when it comes to those who actually get to make those decisions.  Most are looking out for their own, personal special interests.

My question is, knowing that the financial problems of the U.S. of A. are really insignificant in the overall scheme of things, are we, as decision makers, guides, lightworkers and the like, also looking out for our own special interests or are we truly looking for the best solution for all concerned.  Or, in fact, does it really matter?  Are we, instead, just reaching that point of critical mass when everything has to normalize itself before the entire wheelbarrow goes over, spilling its contents all over the galaxy and back?  And of course, we cannot allow that to happen, so some sort of intercession is progressing according to plan to put everything back on a more stable track.  Maybe that is why I'm now seeing myself behind a waterfall of light because I am part of that change (which comes as no surprise since I've been sensing it for a long time now) and because the resistance which can be expected of some could result in some particularly nasty things being tossed about before the dust settles. 

Just as the shields I have established for myself, my home, and before they were able to establish their own, my daughters, are living, breathing, moving organisms, so, too, is this waterfall of light.  There is a flow to the shields which not only keeps them connected to the Earth's energy, but also makes them harder to penetrate because the weaves are constantly in motion, leaving no stationary gaps.  But more, the flowing nature fits perfectly with the flow of all living things.    Like a tennis player who stays loose on the balls of her feet, the ability to move quickly in any direction is maintained because there is never a point where the body settles.  The same thing occurs when light or water flows in a seemingly aimless manner in no particular direction.  Responding to disturbances is a simple matter of just flowing wherever it is needed, never fully committing to any single direction so that the slightest deviation can be met without hesitation.

There is an energy I can feel these days, flowing through me, around me and into everything I do.  I am no longer stagnating even though, sometimes, it feels like I'm waiting.  But I'm waiting with the alertness necessary to be able to move in any direction needed without prior warning.  The waters in the Sea of Souls are getting choppier, not like storm waters, but more to encourage us to avoid complacency and see everything as a new opportunity, a new challenge, a new chance to learn some of the skills we will be needing as the real changes begin to manifest.  It is small wonder that I find myself energized later in the evening, despite coming home exhausted and ready to just sleep.  I enter my home environment and the exhaustion drops away.  I may spend some time relaxing, but I continue to listen, to feel, to observe so that when the time comes for me to move, I'll already be in motion.  

I feel that I am also moving closer to those who will join me in helping to smooth the transition, those who have chosen to stay and see it through while others leave their human selves in droves.  I don't see this as cowardice.  I just see that they believe that their participation isn't necessary so they're getting out of the way.  I know I am drawing people to me and I to them as we are pieces of the puzzle which will soon be fitting together to form this new and dynamic pattern.

And I can't wait!

My gratitudes tonight are:
1. I am grateful to be allowed to participate in the changes which are imminent.
2. I am grateful for the restlessness I am feeling because I know when it settles the results will be amazing.
3. I am grateful for a Universe which continues to challenge and teach me.
4. I am grateful for the Souls with whom I will soon be working.
5. I am grateful for the friendships I am forming in this between time.

Love and light.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are important to me. Please feel free to share your thoughts.