Welcome to my Journey

Hello, and welcome to my Journey. Over the last few years I have been learning more about my personal journey, my Path and my Soul Purpose. The further I travel, the easier I find it to share my journey with others, and to learn from their journeys as well. The most recent evolution has caused me to expand my Universe and allow more people access to my travels, as well as allowing me access to more people, their travels and what they have learned as they walk their own paths. Feel free to share your journey here as we all have much to learn in our lives as Divine Beings having a Human experience.

Love and Light.

Friday, March 22, 2013

March 22, 2013 Brief and to the point,

This is another one of those nights when I dutifully sit down at the computer with little to say, so you may actually get that short post tonight.

Had a lovely time at a fundraiser tonight.  Spaghetti dinner, country music, a little dancing and even some cowboy poetry.  I'd have stayed longer but the kids were tired, and Heather drove, but it's just as well since I have to be up early to take furballs to the vet tomorrow, and my old girl, Patches, is likely to be a challenge to get into the crate!  But I came home, got the crates out, refilled the cat food bin and made Dylan happy by giving him a full feeder.  You'd think, to listen to him, that his food bowl is empty most of the time! 

I did, at one point, find myself getting a little crabby, but imagined throwing a handful of heart shaped confetti at Heather and the moment passed.  She didn't even realize she'd been confetti'd. 

Had a much busier than expected day working from home.  As usual, when I'm trying to finish a project, the sky has to fall!  But, also as usual, we managed to get everything dealt with and the project completed, even if I did work straight through from about 7:30 until 5:30 without a break.  I get to spend the beginning of next week reading and critiquing the finished product.  The fun never stops!

OK, I'm beginning to bore myself so unless a brainstorm occurs in the next 30 seconds, I'm going to have to cut this short or risk being used as target practice for rotten vegetables. 

Looking up at my bookshelf, my eye stops at one of my Laws of Attraction books, The Astonishing Power of Emotions and I realize that I never really got more than a couple of chapters into it, so, instead of sitting here trying to come up with something clever and witty, I'm going to end with my gratitudes and go read for awhile.

1. I am grateful to be able to help my community.
2. I am grateful for laughter and sharing.
3. I am grateful for being more organized.
4. I am grateful that I was able to complete my project.
5. I am grateful for an evening out which still left time to catch up on some reading.

Love and light.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are important to me. Please feel free to share your thoughts.