Welcome to my Journey

Hello, and welcome to my Journey. Over the last few years I have been learning more about my personal journey, my Path and my Soul Purpose. The further I travel, the easier I find it to share my journey with others, and to learn from their journeys as well. The most recent evolution has caused me to expand my Universe and allow more people access to my travels, as well as allowing me access to more people, their travels and what they have learned as they walk their own paths. Feel free to share your journey here as we all have much to learn in our lives as Divine Beings having a Human experience.

Love and Light.

Thursday, March 21, 2013

March 21, 2013 Dance night. Need I say more?

What a wonderful night!  What terrific energy!  What amazing friends!  Can you tell I had a fantastic time?  We got to dance our new dance not once, but twice again tonight and the second time, I got it perfect!  I was even able to talk a little in the middle of it so the muscles are definitely beginning to memorize this one!  And next week, we get to preview another of the ones we learned on the cruise!  What fun!!!

I did have to make an emergency trip to the chiropractor today as my back and neck muscles were revolting!  I'm still a bit on the stiff side if I sit still too long, but a weekend of dance is sure to ensure that doesn't happen!  I will probably get very cozy with my foam roller over the next few days, too!  Some pain now means happy muscles later! 

On the ear front, it seems to have run its course as my equilibrium is normal again and the dizziness and nausea have subsided.  I was not about to let them interfere with my dance nights!!!

I'm noticing that energy levels have been very high the last couple of days which is a good thing in a lot of ways. I, for one, am accomplishing a lot and things which were malfunctioning a couple of weeks ago are suddenly working smoothly and better than expected.  The energy on the dance floor is also high and people are, for the most part, friendly and happy. (OK, so I got a little testy with one of the guys tonight, but he was screwing me up on the first go round of Fairy Tales and Love Songs!  How rude!!!)  Some of the kids are home for Spring Break, but I don't really think that's the source of the high energy as it is apparent in the crowd of regulars too.  Everyone seems friendlier than ever, more relaxed, more affectionate and just happy!  Not that starting the day with one of Toby's full body snuggles did my disposition any harm!

Even at work, I'm getting better vibes from my co-workers, for the most part although I still need to work on my own negativity towards some people.  I need to focus on accepting their right to make their choices and stop allowing those choices to impact my own joy in any way.  Instead, I need to remember to apply liberal doses of imaginary heart shaped confetti at the first sign of a negative thought or feeling.  And if I don't like how things are going, I am always free to make a choice which will take me away from anything that displeases me.  On the other hand, I can also choose to just believe it out of existence.  In the long run, that is simpler and doesn't require an adjustment period.  It also allows me to save the changes in my life for those things which take me out of my comfort zone and into the magic zone.  This seems like a no-brainer to me!!!

As some folks are aware (and now you are too!), I am not a big fan of garbanzo beans, in fact, I think they taste like dirt and used to gladly give them to my sister when we were kids.  That means that, until recently, foods like hummus were not seen in my house.  That has changed since I discovered white bean hummus with pesto and edamame hummus!  I've found them to be quite tasty and full of nice, lean protein as well!  The white bean is good both on my gluten free crackers and on veggies like baby carrots, bell peppers and cucumbers.  However, I seem to be container challenged as I practically ripped the little plastic bowl apart trying to get it open.  Sometimes I just don' know my own strength!  Or maybe its all of that nice, lean protein that's making me strong like ox! :) 

I'm still adding little notes to my Joy Jar, though not every day.  It's not that I don't find Joy every day, but I don't always remember to make an entry for the jar, especially after spilling my guts here.  I will, however, make an effort to put something in the jar a bit more frequently.  I don't want to show up at the end of the year with a half empty jar!  That would hardly be a fair representation of my year, now would it?  Nor would I be setting a good example for my fellow Joy Jar-ers! 

But the hour draws late and Toby is eagerly awaiting more snuggles, so I'll draw this badly rambling mess to a close.  (I can hear those sighs of relief!  You can't fool me!)  Until tomorrow, my blog friends, I bid you adieu and sweet dreams.

My gratitudes are:
1. I am grateful for days that start with kitty cuddles.
2. I am grateful for the energy that is permeating my life right now.
3. I am grateful for accomplishments.
4. I am grateful for dance friends who up the Joy quotient simply by being there.
5. I am grateful for a social calendar that's starting to get full again.

Love and light.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are important to me. Please feel free to share your thoughts.