Welcome to my Journey

Hello, and welcome to my Journey. Over the last few years I have been learning more about my personal journey, my Path and my Soul Purpose. The further I travel, the easier I find it to share my journey with others, and to learn from their journeys as well. The most recent evolution has caused me to expand my Universe and allow more people access to my travels, as well as allowing me access to more people, their travels and what they have learned as they walk their own paths. Feel free to share your journey here as we all have much to learn in our lives as Divine Beings having a Human experience.

Love and Light.

Monday, March 4, 2013

March 4, 2013 Recognizing the little things

Tonight as I was doing my usual Monday night routine, cleaning out sandboxes, sweeping and mopping the bathrooms and emptying all trash receptacles in preparation for Tuesday's pickup, I suddenly realized that rather than it taking its toll on me and making me very tired, I was, instead, energized!  It doesn't seem like it was so very long ago that hauling both sandboxes to the garage to be emptied, scrubbed and refilled, gathering the trash from the rest of the house and putting it in the cans and hauling the cans to the curb would have taken the last of my energy.  Instead, I finished the trash, made my breakfast for tomorrow, cleaned up the kitchen and am still wired enough to write for awhile!  I am thinking I like this particular change.  In fact, I like it a lot!!! 

Now granted, I left work early to see my chiropractor because, as I found out when he checked me out, I had once again managed to misalign a rib which was causing charming little spasms and some pain up and down the right side of my back.  Now that I've been put back into place, I'm feeling much peppier and less inclined to just sit around doing little or nothing (and I do NOT consider my writing little or nothing, despite the fact that it does involve sitting.). 

I've found, though, that the more energy I have, and the more I keep moving around the house, or worse, leaving it entirely, the more my cats sing their tales of woe and neglect.  But it has had its positive results.  Toby is not as inclined to claw the bed in the wee hours of the morning.  Instead, he climbs on the bed and demands attention  The other morning, he demanded entrance to the underside of my comforter where he spread his well proportioned form across my stomach and chest and placed his large, fluffy head in my hand as a not-so-subtle hint that my services were required.  But he is certainly not the only one of my brood who requires additional attention lately.   I've been hearing from other pet owning friends that their animals seem especially needy lately too.  It makes me wonder if it has something to do with the changes I've been feeling.  Cats and even dogs are far more sensitive to changes in vibration and energy that we silly humans are.  I think that we probably have the ability to be more sensitive but are taught from an early age to use our brains and not rely on something as unreliable as feelings!  (if you ask me, that is a load of poppycock, but I didn't make the rules, nor, frankly, do I have to abide by the ones I feel are completely unnatural!)

Said visit to the chiropractor deprived me of my afternoon meditation, at least in the traditional sense, but I find myself lately just tuning into the earth's rhythm while just going about my day.  I do find, however, that it is much easier to do when I'm dancing, and believe it or not, when I'm driving.  Both activities have a certain ease and flow to them, as do cooking and cleaning.  You can find music in almost anything we do, and where there is music, there has to be some kind of rhythm.

As I drive to work, the engine hums and the wheels make their connection with the road, turning around which makes the car move through space.  If I listen carefully, I can hear the wheels as they connect with the road making a song of their own.  Although the radio is an obvious source of music and rhythm, I find that I often prefer to turn it down very low so I can't even tell what most songs are, but can still hear just a faint hum.  If I crack my window a bit to let some air in, the music I hear gets louder because the wind rushing past the open window and the amplified sounds of other cars joins the chorus.   I may also hear another car's engine and wheel noises, someone else's radio blaring or the hum of a distant plane or helicopter.  The familiar road I travel becomes a veritable symphony of sounds as I follow a path I know so well that I don't have to think about where I'm going any more and can concentrate on what is around me, both visually and audibly. 

I've made some decisions lately which will ultimately involve changes in my life but found that at times, it felt like I was forcing things.  I realized that I was still focusing on lack instead of on having, so I'm working to alter my focus to appreciate all of the things I have, painting pictures in my mind and concentrating on how all of that having makes me feel.  When I went dancing Saturday night, I was focusing on that blissful feeling and had an absolutely marvelous time.  Apparently, even when I lessen my focus, I still see results.  Today went by very quickly, and although I didn't get as much done as I would have liked, I have the rest of the week to complete some of those tasks, and can do so without the pressure I often have to get it done quickly.  As a result, I'm reviewing things more carefully and ensuring that everything checks out.  The beginning of a new year creates its own challenges in this regard, but we've changed how we are doing some of those things this year so I appreciate the extra time to go over everything more carefully to ensure accuracy and that I'm providing the information needed without a lot of extra fluff. 

What I'm trying to say, before going off on all of the tangents, is that my focus this week, in addition to reminding myself that I am Source, is on peace and bliss.  These are the most prevalent feelings as I make my life exactly what I want, at least for now.  Peace, because I am allowing everything to flow easily and smoothly without trying to paddle upstream or change the current entirely.  Bliss, because everything I do brings great joy into my heart and makes me want to share it with everyone I see.  I've even tried smiling at everyone I encounter with mixed success.  A lot of people won't look at you when you pass on the street or in a store, but I smile anyway, if only to light up a single person's day.

My gratitudes tonight are:
1. I am grateful for renewed energy.
2. I am grateful that my rib is back where it belongs and the pain has subsided.
3. I am grateful for massive waves of bliss.
4. I am grateful for vast quantities of peace.
5. I am grateful for abundant opportunities, health, love and prosperity.

Love and light.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are important to me. Please feel free to share your thoughts.