Welcome to my Journey

Hello, and welcome to my Journey. Over the last few years I have been learning more about my personal journey, my Path and my Soul Purpose. The further I travel, the easier I find it to share my journey with others, and to learn from their journeys as well. The most recent evolution has caused me to expand my Universe and allow more people access to my travels, as well as allowing me access to more people, their travels and what they have learned as they walk their own paths. Feel free to share your journey here as we all have much to learn in our lives as Divine Beings having a Human experience.

Love and Light.

Tuesday, March 26, 2013

March 25, 2013 Channeling Positivity

As the days get crazier, work gets busier, responsibilities at home increase and the social calender gets more entries, it's easy to forget to keep those positive thoughts and feelings going.  But that's when they're needed the most, and will make the increased pace of life seem like a stroll in the park (or a golf course, for some of my friends!) instead of a race on a hamster wheel.  It is also important to maintain the healthy eating habits we work so hard to master and to keep exercise levels up (one which, aside from the dancing, I struggle with constantly!).  But just as we need the up and moving time, we need to remember the meditation time too.

I find that it's easier for me to remember to take it when I have a set amount of time when I disconnect during the day, so my daily meditations are more consistent, believe it or not, when I am in the office.  When I work from home, it's just as easy to work straight through, munching on breakfast and lunch while I try to get as much work done as possible.  If I do take some time to myself, I am always joined, which really isn't a bad thing as long as my company settles down and sits still.  Sometimes they do and sometimes they don't, but I have to say that when I settle down with my ambient music playing, a cat in my lap and another next to my head, purring, finding that peaceful place is just that much easier, just as it is easier to fall asleep with everyone in their accustomed places, purring and snuggling.  I have found that animals really are attracted to the energy generated with meditation, tarot cards, or other spiritual activities, and have read many reports from other animal parents who concur.  Maybe because we find it easier to connect with Source with the aid of our animals, we have a greater probability of doing so.  It would be interesting to research (in my spare time, of course!)

Although the knotty, empty feeling in my stomach seems to have subsided, I am finding it harder and harder to stay focused, despite the increased work and play loads I have incurred in the last couple of weeks.  I am finishing projects, though it seems to be taking longer than it should.  However, I also seem to be making new discoveries in the process to it might just be that I need to take longer in order to make those discoveries.

And blessings are coming into my life in unexpected ways.  A casual conversation turned into a reunion committee of seven amazing, energetic, creative people and me after we discovered that no reunion had been planned for this year.  I am also flabbergasted at the number of people from other classes showing an interest in attending ours!  But the school was small in our day, and we all knew people in all 4 years as a result of our interests and activities.  One thing that is making me a little crazy, though, is that I see a name and recognize it, but am unable to put activities or classes together with the name!  It is clear that I interacted with these people in high school, but I just can't drag the particulars out of my memory banks and it's driving me nuts!  Especially when some of my classmates seem to have a photographic memory of specific incidents in their high school lives.  Sure, I remember certain things, and some with a reasonable amount of detail, but most revolve around the theater or choir or a social activity.  I remember a girl who crocheted in my Spanish class, but a friend and I disagree as to who it was.  I also remember that I was in a modern dance club, but don't remember a single day of it!  But I do remember square dancing and Oh Johnny Oh and repeatedly failing to get over the vaulting horse in P.E.  I guess it's just selective memory!

I also remember time spent with certain friends more than others.  But those were, for the most part, the ones I spent most of my otherwise unoccupied time with. I may have to tear my office apart and find my yearbooks which might jog a memory or two loose before I see everyone in November!  Otherwise, I'll just have to hope that other memories are as sketchy as mine and we will all just be kind and appreciate the opportunity to meet new people who share an important part of our past. 

And still, I write.

My gratitudes tonight are:
1. I am grateful for friends, both old and new, and yet to be made.
2. I am grateful for down time with my kitties to keep me grounded.
3. I am grateful for activities to keep my mind and body busy and strong.
4. I am grateful for opportunities to learn and grow.
5. I am grateful for abundant health, love, joy , success and inspiration.

Love and light

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are important to me. Please feel free to share your thoughts.