Welcome to my Journey

Hello, and welcome to my Journey. Over the last few years I have been learning more about my personal journey, my Path and my Soul Purpose. The further I travel, the easier I find it to share my journey with others, and to learn from their journeys as well. The most recent evolution has caused me to expand my Universe and allow more people access to my travels, as well as allowing me access to more people, their travels and what they have learned as they walk their own paths. Feel free to share your journey here as we all have much to learn in our lives as Divine Beings having a Human experience.

Love and Light.

Friday, March 29, 2013

March 28, 2013 New habits are persistent!

Half an hour ago, I was sitting her thinking, "Oh, man!  I still need to fix my breakfast and lunch for tomorrow!  Maybe I'll be lazy just this once and just pick something up tomorrow!"  But you know what?  I couldn't do it!  I just could not bring myself to take a chance on what I eat tomorrow!  I've gotten myself into such a routine that I would just not have felt good about doing that, nor would I have felt good about what I was eating.  So now it's 12:30 and my breakfast and lunch for tomorrow are waiting in the refrigerator, the kitchen is tidied up, the cats' dishes are cleaned and I'm feeling pretty pleased with myself!  I have a tasty salad with a little container of vinaigrette, my veggie scramble and a container of fresh fruit.  I'll most likely nibble on my breakfast until around 11, then nibble on my lunch until about 3:30 or 4, keeping me, for the most part (and believe me, I am far from perfect!) from eating too much that might get in the way of reclaiming that girlish figure I know is waiting underneath this padded suit I've been wearing for too long now!

This was actually a pretty good day overall.  I got up early enough to not only wash my hair, but get some exercises done, with the dubious assistance of Dylan and Toby.  (Dylan has trouble understanding that I don't need him to stand under my leg while I'm doing leg lifts, and that my leg really is supposed to go all the way back down to the floor!)  I got a lot done at work in preparation for month end and ended the day with several hours of very satisfying dancing. 

That is not to say that my mind is not still wandering down some trails which deviate from the positivity I strive to follow, but it gives me the opportunity to find the good in those situations and, if nothing else, toss some imaginary heart shaped confetti at it, which always brings a smile to my face, and raises my level of joy and that is always a good thing! 

The world is full of sad things I could allow to drag me down as I have in the past, but I moved away from that street and have no intention of going back.  When I encounter those sad situations, it is just another reminder to be grateful for the many happy things in my life.  Laughing over nothing with friends certainly tops that list, and I had quite a few opportunities to do exactly that tonight.  I expect to continue that trend when I meet two girlfriends for dinner tomorrow night, followed by a massage Saturday, putting together healthy Easter baskets for the kids and more dancing Saturday night.  Sunday should be fairly quiet, allowing me to get a few things taken care of which have been gnawing at me as I keep putting them off.  And getting them off my plate will just yield more joy for having completed the tasks and moved on to other, more interesting things. 

I want to take a moment to send healing energy out to those who have lost a loved one, are suffering from an illness, are struggling financially or who are having any kind of difficulty which makes it hard to find the blessings,  I picture them all, wrapped in a warm, soft blanket of light as they are slowly detached from the pain and the sadness, comforted and loved and have their burdens lifted, if only for a little while.  I am so fortunate to have a wonderful, delightfully imperfect life, amazing mentors and teachers (even if they don't realize that they are for me), everything I need and much of what I just want, and love, laughter and passion.  All of this is really meant to be shared rather than hugged to my chest as if I were afraid of losing it.  The fact is, the more I share, the more there is!  As each of us shares, everyone we share with has more to share, and when they share, the pool grows even further.  I'm convinced that if we really perpetuate the sharing and caring and love, we will choke out the ugliness and sadness much like a strong, healthy lawn will choke out the weeds. 

It is very clear to me that negative energy and positive energy repel each other so they don't tend to exist in the same place.  Also, positive energy is much stronger and more persistent, whereas negative energy tends to be sneaky and insidious.  Positive energy meets more positive energy and grows exponentially.  Negative energy is a loner and grows only when it feeds on something else.  It needs to be treated like we treat a fire.  Take away the fuel and it will burn itself out.  Opt out of the pity party and the party will fizzle. 

I'm not saying it's easy.  But I am saying that it's worth it!

My gratitudes tonight are:
1. I am grateful for things which remind me to appreciate my blessings.
2. I am grateful for good habits which have become ingrained in me.
3. I am grateful for an abundance of love, friendship, success and prosperity.
4. I am grateful for exchanges of ideas which make my mind work and grow stronger.
5. I am grateful for my warm, cat-filled bed where I am able to sleep soundly and worry free every night.

Love and light.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are important to me. Please feel free to share your thoughts.