Welcome to my Journey

Hello, and welcome to my Journey. Over the last few years I have been learning more about my personal journey, my Path and my Soul Purpose. The further I travel, the easier I find it to share my journey with others, and to learn from their journeys as well. The most recent evolution has caused me to expand my Universe and allow more people access to my travels, as well as allowing me access to more people, their travels and what they have learned as they walk their own paths. Feel free to share your journey here as we all have much to learn in our lives as Divine Beings having a Human experience.

Love and Light.

Saturday, March 2, 2013

March 2, 2013 Last night I had the strangest dream...

I woke up today from yet another dream that made me go "hmmmmn".  Bear with me because, as usual, it was rather scattered.

I was at work and one by one, everyone in the office began to add a five foot tall terra cotta vase to their office.  The last to acquire one was our IT guy who added a small plant in the top which dangled tendrils down the sides of the vase.  When I finally figured out that the vases were in the warehouse, the only thing left was five smaller vases in varying sizes.  Let me add that, although I thought the tall vases were amazing, I didn't actually want one for myself because I really didn't have room.  Although my office was at least twice the size it is now, it was filled with all manner of counters, shelves and books and was actually pretty cluttered.

I asked one of my co-workers where the vases were coming from and how it was determined who got them, and she said they came from our boss, but she'd have to check the "moon list" to see who got what.  When I told her that the only thing left was the small vases, she checked the list and told me that they were all for me.  I picked up three of them and took them to my office.  When I returned for the last two, I discovered that there was actually only one more vase and a  fluffy orange kitten.  I picked him up and he snuggled right in so I walked around the office to show him to everyone.  But as I walked around, nobody was in the same place they were on Friday, there were offices where there hadn't been and walls where there had been offices.  I set the kitten down for a minute and he disappeared amongst dozens of other cats and kittens playing in a hallway which seemed to be nothing but cupboards along both walls.

Meanwhile, in the front part of our office where our CSR's sit, some women had set up some kind of bazaar!  One woman had a baby with her who began to shriek.  As I was trying to work on a project with someone, it was especially irritating so I walked out and told her that the shrieking baby was unacceptable.  She and her partner took offense even while I explained that crying was one thing but if the child was going to shriek, she needed to take it home.  Although they were not happy, they began packing up to leave, but brought some things into my office without asking, set them down and pretty much told me they needed to leave them there until they came back.  I told them that was not possible as my office was already very crowded.  An argument ensued in which I told them that anything they left would end up in the trash, but they refused to remove it.  One of the women left but the other watched as I began stuffing their wares into a trash can.  She didn't seem overly concerned.  In fact, I got the feeling that the items didn't belong to her so she was more amused at their fate than concerned.

As the dream wound down, I found myself struggling to get my computer monitor to stand upright.  It apparently had a kind of picture frame-like stand on the back but I had a wooden stand it was supposed to fit into, but which required the monitor's built in stand to be folded in.  I'd get it set up but put the monitor in backwards, then I'd get the wooden stand set up and it would collapse.  I'd set it up again and something else would go wrong.  I'm sure it was rather amusing to anyone who might have been watching!  I finally got it set up and, for some reason, logged into my personal email account where I found an email from our proposal writer.  She talked a bit about how slow things had gotten and how she might have to update her resume if things got any worse.  Contained in the email was what was supposed to be a proposal for my review, but turned out to be a movie which I was watching when the dream ended.

All through the dream, my vision kept clouding up as if I had a lot of goop in my eyes.  I'd rub it away and things would get clearer for a little while, then goop up again  I also experienced what seems to be a recurring theme in dreams of mine.  I'd find that I couldn't open my eyes.  I'd actually have to physically pry my eyelids open, and even then, they wouldn't always stay open.  This seems to occur when I'm right on the verge of waking up but my dreaming mind isn't ready to let me go yet.  Also, the coworker who had the moon list had her face bandaged like the old-fashioned bandaging for a toothache and her face was extremely swollen.  It was not clear why this was the case or if it had been an accident or some kind of allergic reaction.  It kept getting worse until it was almost painful to look at her as I imagined how she must be feeling.

There was also a point when I was working very cooperatively with someone I typically butt heads with.  I do remember feeling pleasant surprise that our interchange was going so well.

I'm going to walk away and let this percolate, then come back, re-read this and see if I can find the message in it.  (There's always a message when  a dream sticks in my brain like this,  It's just up to me to figure it out!)

After doing paperwork and a couple of other non-physical activities today, including my first Tarot reading in ages, I am no closer to figuring this dream out so I'll just post it and leave room for a completely different topic after dancing tonight.  Any suggestions as to the possible message in this dream will be greatly appreciated!

Love and light.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are important to me. Please feel free to share your thoughts.