Welcome to my Journey

Hello, and welcome to my Journey. Over the last few years I have been learning more about my personal journey, my Path and my Soul Purpose. The further I travel, the easier I find it to share my journey with others, and to learn from their journeys as well. The most recent evolution has caused me to expand my Universe and allow more people access to my travels, as well as allowing me access to more people, their travels and what they have learned as they walk their own paths. Feel free to share your journey here as we all have much to learn in our lives as Divine Beings having a Human experience.

Love and Light.

Friday, March 8, 2013

March 8, 2013 Looking back with gratitude

In March of 2009, I began writing my pre-blog in notes on Facebook.  After running out of space too often, in April of 2011, I moved the pre-blog to this site, and made it a for real, grown up, public blog.  Between April  of 2011 and August of 2012, my ramblings were both written and read sporadically, racking up maybe 1000 hits from the time I started posting it here until August of 2012 when I made a pact with myself to write more consistently in order to establish a regular pattern of writing in preparation for the day when I actually sat down and started writing the book that is, even now, buried deep within me. 

Since that fateful Hot August night, my little corner of the world has not only grown in volume, but in readership and I have to say, I'm overwhelmed at the feedback I'm getting, the people who actually admit to reading what sometimes amounts to no more than a brain dump, (though I have been known, with more than a little help from the Universe, to actually find some interesting ideas out there!) and the fact that I have days when I get 50 or 60 hits! 

My gratitude for both the assistance and intervention provided by the Universe and the comments from those who read this on a fairly regular basis has me fit to bursting.  I am also extremely grateful for the ideas which come directly from a friend's post or a comment they made in passing, or by their example, the challenges they give me to continue growing and improving myself.  Without their invaluable input, my posts would be much shorter and far less frequent. 

As I look back at the over 300 posts I've managed to "pen" over the last few years, I'd like to think I've learned a few things, and become aware of many more which still need the administration of many repetitions until I master them.  I know, too, that once I do master a couple more, I will be presented with others to take their place, and in some ways, I'm anxious to master some of these guys so I can get more!  It's like reading an amazing book that has me on the edge of my seat.  I can't put it down, but when I reach the end I'm a little sad and hoping there will be a sequel as I have grown to love the characters and their environment.  In this case, learning some lessons guarantees that I'll be offered some more to learn, so that good book just goes on and on.  To me, that is a perfect world! 

What I'm trying to say, in my typical 10,000 words or more fashion, is that by sharing my thoughts in this blog, I have truly received far more than I've given and learned more than I ever expected to learn.  It has provided opportunities to throw an idea out there and get back suggestions, interpretations and avenues I might never have discovered on my own.  Sure, it is sometimes a bit scary to throw the inner workings of my brain and psyche out there for all the world to peruse, but at the same time, it supports the sometimes brutal honesty with which I've always tried to treat myself.  But putting a no-holds-barred approach into what I write, I can truly pull out not only the bridges but the barriers which are hindering my forward progress, take them apart and put them back together so that they become bridges instead.  I'm so glad my daughter encouraged me to go public with my writing.  I have come so far, yet have much farther to go.  But the trip is far easier these days because I know that if I hit a roadblock, there is always somone out there who will help me figure a way around it so I can complete the current lessons and move on.

My gratitudes tonight are:
1. I am grateful for the encouragement I receive to keep writing.
2. I am grateful for the support I receive when I stumble.
3. I am grateful for the understanding I receive when I bring up subjects which might be uncomfortable.
4. I am grateful for the community I live and write in.
5. I am grateful that my writing has a future and is taking me into the world I envision for myself.

Love and light.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are important to me. Please feel free to share your thoughts.