Welcome to my Journey

Hello, and welcome to my Journey. Over the last few years I have been learning more about my personal journey, my Path and my Soul Purpose. The further I travel, the easier I find it to share my journey with others, and to learn from their journeys as well. The most recent evolution has caused me to expand my Universe and allow more people access to my travels, as well as allowing me access to more people, their travels and what they have learned as they walk their own paths. Feel free to share your journey here as we all have much to learn in our lives as Divine Beings having a Human experience.

Love and Light.

Monday, March 25, 2013

March 24, 2013 Returning to the original purpose

Every so often, I return to the original purpose of this blog, and driving home last night, my thoughts headed in that direction again.

I was thinking about birthdays and age as many of us are now in our 40's, 50's and 60's and still dancing several nights a week and loving life!  It occurred to me that in a couple of months, I'll be one year shy of my mom's age when she took her life, and that I am honoring her memory in the best possible way:  by living the life she gave me to the fullest, finding joy amidst loving, caring people.  As I looked around the table last night at some of the amazing women who have been brought into my life in the last few years, I couldn't help but feel grateful for the blessings and lessons they bring to my life. 

The whole evening was rather serendipitous, beginning with my daughter being unable to go dancing due to a swollen foot.  Arriving at Borderline, I found that the party of 50 we'd been warned about was overflowing our side of the club so that the regulars were pushed into about 5 less tables than normal and had also lost half of the bar area we usually occupy.  Not only did this encourage more friendliness than normal, but our numbers were larger as people who aren't normally there decided to show up last night!  I shared my table, at first, with a couple of ladies I'd gotten to know a little better, on and since the cruise, but was delightfully surprised by not one, but two other women I wasn't expecting to see last night!    In addition, an early in the evening practice session of "Fairy Tales and Love Songs" with only three of us on the floor was a fabulous bonus!  And of course, we nailed it both the first time we danced it last night, and the second, later in the evening with a more crowded floor! 


I've been feeling a bit out of sorts today, and didn't do most of what I'd planned to do, though I did finally start to do my taxes.  My stomach has felt like it had a big hole in it and despite a meditation and some reading of one of my Laws of Attraction books, I haven't been able to find the cause.  It could be just the trepidation at preparing taxes for the first time without benefit of Head of Household status (and yes, it will be an expensive shock!), but when I touched on that in my meditation, it didn't seem to be what was really bothering me.  I put the word out to the Universe that I need a couple of more clues so we'll see if the answer arrives in the next day or two, or, better still, the issue resolves itself and I return to normal. 

Loki spent a good part of the day climbing all over me and crying in a way that was almost reminiscent of a cat in heat, which I know is impossible as she was spayed long ago!  I have to assume it is the appetite stimulating medication and am seriously considering skipping the next dose, depending on how her appetite seems to be doing by then.  It's as if she's regressed back to when we first brought her home and she was annoying in an endearing kind of way.  But right now, she's climbing all over me without bothering to sheath those rapiers she has for claws!  I'm sporting lovely little nicks all over my hands and arms as a result!

With no thanks to Toby who insisted on sitting exactly where I needed to walk back and forth, and who did get tripped over a couple of times, my breakfast and lunch for the next two days are assembled and packed up neatly in my refrigerator.  Coffee is ready for my morning commute and clean clothes are hanging in my closets.  All that's left for me to do is write my gratitudes, take out my contacts and go get some sleep before the new week comes roaring in (and judging by the last emails I received on Friday, I'll be lucky if it merely roars!).  A peaceful, productive, joyful week to all!

My gratitudes tonight are:
1. I am grateful for routines which are making my life easier.
2. I am grateful for healthy furballs who keep my stress level down.
3. I am grateful for serenity which I find more often these days.
4. I am grateful for allowing:  when I set an intention, I can now allow the Universe to address it in its own time and manner, knowing that everything will turn out far better than I could have planned, analyzed and sweated over.
5. I am grateful for acceptance and forgiveness, of myself and everyone who has ever touched my life.  Although I still struggle over some, I have learned so much and have better tools to apply now.

Love and light.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are important to me. Please feel free to share your thoughts.