Welcome to my Journey

Hello, and welcome to my Journey. Over the last few years I have been learning more about my personal journey, my Path and my Soul Purpose. The further I travel, the easier I find it to share my journey with others, and to learn from their journeys as well. The most recent evolution has caused me to expand my Universe and allow more people access to my travels, as well as allowing me access to more people, their travels and what they have learned as they walk their own paths. Feel free to share your journey here as we all have much to learn in our lives as Divine Beings having a Human experience.

Love and Light.

Tuesday, March 19, 2013

March 19, 2013 Turning the tide






One thing I've noticed when I'm feeling like there's something in the air or a change coming, or a weird energy is that my cats seem to hang a lot closer to me.  I've yet to determine whether it is because they sense whatever I'm sensing or because they're sensing my energy, or perhaps a little of both, but their presence is infinitely comforting when I'm trying to make sense of the shifts I'm feeling.

For the last couple of days, along with the energy shifts, I've been experiencing dizziness, vertigo, mild headaches and nausea.  As a result, I've worked from home rather than risk driving when I am, to be honest, somewhat impaired.  My cats are, of course, delighted to have me home and although they have been pretty good about letting me get work done, they take full advantage of those times when I stop work.  Whether they curl up in my lap or sit beside my head, purring loudly during a meditation or take advantage of my sitting and watching TV to occupy my lap and my attention, they know that this down time is going to be short lived so they may as well make the most of it!  Of course, the plus side for me is their incredible calming influence.  The time spent cuddling and giving them attention results in me adjusting to energy shifts and potential world changes from a much better vantage point of serenity and calm.

I saw this today and as it pretty much fits how I'm feeling, I had to share it!   This down time with my cats is what keeps me from getting my knickers in a knot so I can, instead of fighting the changes and stressing myself out, go into them with the ability to just go with the flow and become one with them .

I was reading something today which essentially said that we are the keepers of our own destiny and can remove stress from our lives by consciously focusing on things which please us.  In other words, if we encounter something which stresses or displeases us, we can simply dismiss it and as far as we are concerned, it ceases to exist.  It is like choosing who is welcome in our home.  We welcome those who make us smile and feel good, but prefer that those who make us feel uncomfortable or bad in any way not come through our doorway.  We can use the same technique by telling those circumstances and events which make us unhappy, uncomfortable or stressed that they are simply not welcome in our home.  But it has to be a rather passive, turning of the back rather than a more aggressive heaving them out the door because the whole idea is to refrain from giving any emotion to the situation.  Emotion gives thoughts strength and form so withdrawal of emotion would have to weaken them and render them essentially invisible and of null form.

I cannot begin to count the times I've railed at something or someone, adding strength to their position by giving them my anger.  Although the experience was clearly necessary for my learning, it appalls me that so much energy was wasted on such trivial issues.  

Of course, it's not always easy to ignore or turn away from things.  Take the obnoxious little rat dog in the yard behind me.  Again, he is barking his idiot head off and the neighbors don't even have the decency to shut him up.  Last night, I went after him with the hose and he finally subsided.  It appears that I'll have to apply the same technique again, only this time, using the nozzle I noticed laying on my patio last night after I'd finished dousing the aggravating little creature.  I suppose this is my current challenge, though.  Learning how to tune out aggravation, regardless of the form in which it might be delivered.  I recognize that some annoyances are easily ignored but some are as persistent and annoying as a fly on harrassment maneuvers.

Thankfully, as I've been typing, the dog has stopped barking.  I can only hope that one of my rat eradicating cats has recognized him for what he really is and done her job, or at least put the fear of Demigod into him!

In the coming days I will be working on turning away from annoyances and hope to report continuing success.

My gratitudes tonight are:
1. I am grateful for ideas and reminders which help me approach things from a better perspective.
2. I am grateful for the sharing of positivity, encouragement and humor.
3. I am grateful for my furry stress relievers.
4. I am grateful for prosperity and abundance.
5. I am grateful for positive improvements in my daily routine.

Love and light.
s

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are important to me. Please feel free to share your thoughts.