Welcome to my Journey

Hello, and welcome to my Journey. Over the last few years I have been learning more about my personal journey, my Path and my Soul Purpose. The further I travel, the easier I find it to share my journey with others, and to learn from their journeys as well. The most recent evolution has caused me to expand my Universe and allow more people access to my travels, as well as allowing me access to more people, their travels and what they have learned as they walk their own paths. Feel free to share your journey here as we all have much to learn in our lives as Divine Beings having a Human experience.

Love and Light.

Thursday, October 11, 2012

October 11, 2012 Back out into the world of the living

Today was the day I got out of the house to have my first checkup since the surgery.  Thankfully, Frankenstein's knee had reverted to only about 200% of it's normal size, and the colorfulness which horrified me on Monday had abated, leaving only a half-dollar sized bit of purple as a fading memory. 

I gave Mathom a break and decided to drive myself the 1/2 mile or so to the doctor's office.  After learning that I was healing very well, and scheduling PT sessions for next week, I rewarded myself with a trip to the vitamin store for more homeopathics and a yummy, delicious pumpkin smash jamba juice.

But the day's rewards had only just begun.  The kids made sure I got to Borderline for some much needed socialization.  Of course, Mathom nearly strangled me when I got up to do one simple line dance, and not even on the dance floor!  I did it on the carpet next to the dance floor with absolutely NO twists, turns or tweaks, while he hurled dire threats at me and my friend Dezi gave me the stink eye!  Well, pooh on you both because my knee feels better than ever tonight!  (but stop and go traffic is still not something I want to experience for another couple of days, thank-you-very-much, as the repeated pressure on my knee is painful even on a good day!) 

So I work from home for one more day, have physical therapy appointments on Monday and Wednesday and expect to be doing some real gentle line dancing ON the dance floor by Thursday!  I am very good about listening to my body and I really, truly will not do more than I should, but no dancing makes me cranky, though tonight's visit with my friends certainly helped!  Not to mention the lovely rainstorm and rainbow which graced the day!  I love the smell and feel and sounds of the rain, and the added bonus of thunder and lightening made it all so very perfect! 

As of tonight, I am no longer confined to quarters, although I plan to keep my travels short for the time being.  I can at least go out and get my own candy corn if the craving comes back, though I think I'm good.  It really doesn't take much sticky, sweet stuff to send me back to my veggies!

Tonight's gratitudes are:

1. I'm grateful for rainstorms that come and wash the world and make it brand new again.
2. I'm grateful for mobility.
3. I'm grateful for independence.
4. I'm grateful for healing energy and potions.
5. I'm grateful that I can start taking my fish oil again.

Love and light.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are important to me. Please feel free to share your thoughts.