Welcome to my Journey

Hello, and welcome to my Journey. Over the last few years I have been learning more about my personal journey, my Path and my Soul Purpose. The further I travel, the easier I find it to share my journey with others, and to learn from their journeys as well. The most recent evolution has caused me to expand my Universe and allow more people access to my travels, as well as allowing me access to more people, their travels and what they have learned as they walk their own paths. Feel free to share your journey here as we all have much to learn in our lives as Divine Beings having a Human experience.

Love and Light.

Friday, October 26, 2012

October 25, 2012 Running amok!

As promised, the endorphins did their running amok dance tonight and were quite pleased with themselves for the amokness.  Although the evening lacked a few male dancer types, there was plenty of line dancing and chatting with friends.  Yet another altogether perfect night.

More changes are in the air.  I felt that "we're going to Disneyland tomorrow" feeling in the pit of my stomach today, and stopped for a second, like a dog sniffing the air, to see if I could figure out where the changes might be coming from.  Failing to locate the source, I simply gave gratitude for new things coming into my life.

There's been a lot of talk about love recently.  Love coming into our lives, loving ourselves, loving our connection with the Divine.  Not only love, but partnerships.  Coming together to make something bigger, better and stronger.  Partnerships with our humanity and our divinity.  Partnerships for a higher purpose.  If you ask me, the momentum which began awhile ago is gaining speed and soon you will either get on this fast moving bullet train of change or get the heck out of the way. 

But getting on the train is only half of it.  There won't be any who are merely passengers, along for the ride.  Everyone on this train will be an active participant.  Each will have an important role to play as this new era unfolds.  Some may know their roles long before the train reaches their station, but it really isn't necessary to know what it is right now.  When the moment comes, everyone will know what they need to and will simply do what needs to be done.

I found a couple of strange things when I got home tonight.  The door to the cupboard where I keep my dishes was ajar, which, in and of itself isn't strange as the door has to be closed just so, or it swings back open.  But on the third shelf, I have some old parfait glasses which belonged to my mom.  I found one of them on the floor in my entry hall, completely unharmed, but when I went to put it back in the cupboard, there was another empty space and when I looked down at the counter, there was another glass with the base snapped off.  I thought briefly that it might have been one of the cats, but I just can't see them jumping up to the third shelf and doing nothing but dislodging a couple of glasses.  Also, why did the one that hit the counter break while the one that hit the floor remained intact?   This was strange enough, but when I entered my den, I discovered a bunch of books on the floor.  Some had come from the shelf and others were piled on the counter and a bin.  Normally, I'd just attribute this to the cats as they love to knock books off of surfaces, but after finding the parfait glasses, I'm just not sure.   Could there have been a minor earthquake here today? 

Another strange thing that happened today was a weird grinding sound which seems to be coming from the glove compartment of my car, and which occurs when I start the car, goes on for a few seconds, then stops.  All in all, there have been a number of things today which just seemed to happen to attract my attention, and for no other apparent reason.  Perhaps my dreams will bring answers.

The Halloween costume I ordered came in today.  Having a lull in my workload, I decided to try it on and see what a couple of my co-workers thought.  It actually looks pretty good, though I need to do some serious ironing as it was packed into a little package which did nothing for it's overall look!  But it will be fun to dress up for a change, and it shouldn't be too bad to dance in as it's short and mostly cotton, and off the shoulder.  I will, however, need to wear shorts or dance pants under it as it will likely reveal more than I would like when I spin.  But what fun it will be do dance in a dress and petticoat again!!! 

The weekend is shaping up to be quite busy.  We were invited to join some friends at the Ghost Walk tomorrow night and want to hit the mall where some Halloween stuff is supposed to be going on.  Halloween dancing on Saturday night and a drive out to Burbank to see a friend's husbands band.  And somewhere in there, I need to go shopping and get new front tires for my car!  I will find enough hours in the day, but there will be no sleeping in for me this weekend, that's for sure!!

My gratitudes tonight are:
1. I am grateful for the continued healing of my knee, thanks in no small part to the healing energy from all of my dance friends and their good wishes.
2. I am grateful for new beginnings.
3. I am grateful for love.
4. I am grateful for ever-increasing abundance.
5. I am grateful for the lessons which teach me to be more patient, forgiving and understanding.

Love and light.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are important to me. Please feel free to share your thoughts.