Welcome to my Journey

Hello, and welcome to my Journey. Over the last few years I have been learning more about my personal journey, my Path and my Soul Purpose. The further I travel, the easier I find it to share my journey with others, and to learn from their journeys as well. The most recent evolution has caused me to expand my Universe and allow more people access to my travels, as well as allowing me access to more people, their travels and what they have learned as they walk their own paths. Feel free to share your journey here as we all have much to learn in our lives as Divine Beings having a Human experience.

Love and Light.

Monday, October 8, 2012

October 8, 2012 A real shower!

Day 3 of recuperation from surgery (not counting the actual day) and I was finally able to take off the bandages and compression stocking to take a real shower!  Of course, the stocking and the ace bandage had to go back on and the kitties got a real giggle out of that one, I'm sure, but at least it came off for a bit.  My poor knee looks like it's been through a war, all bruised and battered and swollen.  The three incisions don't look bad, although one has started to ache this evening.  I'll look it over tomorrow to make sure it looks ok.

My appetite is still pretty weak and I am tiring very easily, but, thanks to Mathom, the sandboxes are emptied and the trash cans are out by the curb for pickup tomorrow (I did that part myself!) and I cleaned up the kitchen today.  I just couldn't make myself unload the dishwasher the last couple of days, but now that I'm able to actually walk on my sore leg, I was able to get things put away and clean up from my 2 1/2 days of slovenliness.  But now, I'm exhausted.  I tried to take a nap this afternoon, but Toby was suddenly very needy and he couldn't just curl up in my lap like a normal cat!  He had to walk this way and that way, wash my face with his sandpaper tongue and then dance around some more.  Then it was time to have his face skritched and he had to show me exactly how he wanted it done.  Needless to say, I gave up on the nap, but now, at barely 9:30, I'm wiped out and ready to sleep!

So my gratitudes for tonight are:

1. I'm grateful for showers.
2. I'm grateful for healing.
3. I'm grateful for helpers.
4. I'm grateful for love, it comes in all shapes, sizes and colors.
5. I'm grateful for laughter.  It makes even the toughest times seem better.

Love and light.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are important to me. Please feel free to share your thoughts.