Welcome to my Journey

Hello, and welcome to my Journey. Over the last few years I have been learning more about my personal journey, my Path and my Soul Purpose. The further I travel, the easier I find it to share my journey with others, and to learn from their journeys as well. The most recent evolution has caused me to expand my Universe and allow more people access to my travels, as well as allowing me access to more people, their travels and what they have learned as they walk their own paths. Feel free to share your journey here as we all have much to learn in our lives as Divine Beings having a Human experience.

Love and Light.

Sunday, October 21, 2012

October 21, 2012 Hi ho, hi ho...

Tonight is another one of those nights when I sit down at my computer feeling like I have nothing to say, so hold on.  It's likely to be a bumpy ride!

In the "best laid plans" department, Heather and I had planned to go to the gym today, but after wandering around the Thousand Oaks street fair for 3 or 4 hours, then getting our grocery shopping done (which took trips to two different Trader Joe's, and I still didn't get everything I wanted!), we were both wiped out!  In this case, it really was better to skip the workout today rather than risk injuring ourselves.  I can't believe I did that much walking after dancing three nights in a row, but I'm good, really, really good!  My left heel started to hurt but after doing some really strong toe pointies, it stopped, so the pain apparently came from the tendon or whatever it is that runs up the back of the calf.  The post-surgical knee held up admirably, and after an icing, it was up and ready to rock and roll again!  Whooppee!!  I truly believe that my brain was not programmed to believe there'd be a long recovery period, so my body listened to my brain. 

Well, the cost of living continues to go up, and even my massages had to keep up with inflation.  As my salary didn't, I'm looking at ways to cut my costs until my income again rises to the occasion (which, in my opinion, shouldn't be too long! )  Between tires and such for my car, food, paying off the rest of the wedding bills, and the holidays quickly approaching, I continue to envision always having enough.  I'm also not allowing it to stress me out when there's a balance on my credit card right now.  I know it's only temporary and that matters are already in the Universe's capable hands to open up new possibilities.  Of course, my daughter Jenni made it a bit easier by removing three people from my gift list (dare I say it, "again").  I would have had a blast shopping for Sera again this year, but will not be drawn into the game playing her mother so dearly loves.  Once again, I've politely (or maybe not quite so politely) declined her invitation.  I'm sure there will be enough players to make her game interesting anyway, and I tend to want to rewrite the rules every few turns. :) 

We saw some adorable things at the street fair and I did find one perfect gift for Heather, but passed on some other things for various reasons.  I think I should have gotten the bandana patterned collar and leash for my grandpuppy, Gwennie, but I have a feeling I'll run across them again in the next month or two. 

All in all, it was a wonderful weekend, and I look forward to seeing some things I've set in play coming to fruition.  I am also looking forward to my spaghetti squash being rescued from its current hostage situation.  I would have eaten some with my dinner tonight, but maybe it will arrive tomorrow in time to be paired with the salmon I'll be picking up from TJ's tomorrow night.  So I ended up eating more of the pumpkin coconut macaroons than I should have but they were sooooo good!!!  I have a feeling Heather crashed and burned when she got home from shopping since she had been going since early this morning, and both she and Mathom were dragging by the time she loaded her groceries in the car.  Gwennie was crashed out as well, having walked all over the base, then the street fair, and sniffed quite her share of other dogs' tushies. 

To say it was a beautiful fall day today is to understate the majesty of the partly cloudy, partly bright blue sky, the light breeze and the hint of rain in the air.  I am so glad the kids suggested we spend part of the day outside!

My gratitudes tonight are:

1. I'm grateful for a day spent outside, enjoying our mild fall weather.
2. I'm grateful for my grandpuppy who is always happy to see me and to greet me with puppy kisses.
3. I am grateful that I'm already finding wonderful, unique gifts for the people I love.
4. I am grateful for so many wonderful holiday plans over the next three months (and yes, I include Halloween!)
5. I am grateful that, after 3 nights of dancing and several hours of walking, my knee is feeling strong and happy.  Bring it on!!!!

Love and light.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are important to me. Please feel free to share your thoughts.