Welcome to my Journey

Hello, and welcome to my Journey. Over the last few years I have been learning more about my personal journey, my Path and my Soul Purpose. The further I travel, the easier I find it to share my journey with others, and to learn from their journeys as well. The most recent evolution has caused me to expand my Universe and allow more people access to my travels, as well as allowing me access to more people, their travels and what they have learned as they walk their own paths. Feel free to share your journey here as we all have much to learn in our lives as Divine Beings having a Human experience.

Love and Light.

Monday, October 22, 2012

October 22, 2012 Universal Headslaps are in abundance!

Boy, when the Universe decides I need to pay attention, it really doesn't skimp in the reminders.  It seems that partnerships and love are no longer just meandering into my path, but rather, galloping wildly in and woe be to her who tries to stop the forward momentum!!

On Saturday after my massage, I pulled the rune that looks like a big "X" and is known as "Gebo".  This rune means gift or partnership and is associated with skills, talents, abilities, love and partnerships which can also include partnerships with the Divine or Higher Self.  .  OK, so I have been trying to open my heart up more lately, and have also been looking at outlets for my talents, other pursuits and such.  So it fits.

This brings us to today when my message from the Universe via TUT is "Turning up the love turns on everything else.".  OK, I get it.  I am on the right track, but need to open my heart even further, both for my relationship with others and with Spirit.  Got it.  And I have been imaging an open heart with wings in my meditations the last couple of days. 

I must have taken a wrong turn somewhere today because, around 1 ish, I started feeling very nauseous and then I got sharp pains in my stomach.  I finally decided to just go home where I napped for about an hour (it would have been longer if Loki hadn't decided that Munchkin had snuggled with mom enough and gotten into a fight on top of me!), then got up and ate some chicken soup.  Stomach still bit back, so I tried coating it with some soy ice cream.  That kept it happy until about 10 PM when the pains started up again.  Not sure what's going on, but I think I'll pass on the Aleve tonight, just in case!    I have physical therapy in the morning so maybe it will knock whatever this is out of my system.  I haven't the time or the inclination to be sick!  Whoever these germs belong to can have them back!

At any rate, let's see if a good night's rest makes the pain go away!

My gratitudes tonight are:
1. I am grateful for good health.
2. I am grateful for abundance.
3. I am grateful for friendship.
4. I am grateful for humor.
5. I am grateful for a warm, comfy bed filled with kitty love.

Love and light.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are important to me. Please feel free to share your thoughts.