Welcome to my Journey

Hello, and welcome to my Journey. Over the last few years I have been learning more about my personal journey, my Path and my Soul Purpose. The further I travel, the easier I find it to share my journey with others, and to learn from their journeys as well. The most recent evolution has caused me to expand my Universe and allow more people access to my travels, as well as allowing me access to more people, their travels and what they have learned as they walk their own paths. Feel free to share your journey here as we all have much to learn in our lives as Divine Beings having a Human experience.

Love and Light.

Wednesday, October 24, 2012

October 23, 2012 Another late night!

Tonight rather got away from me.  I was late getting home as I had to stop at TJ's to get the salmon they were out of on Sunday.  And even though I started the laundry while dinner was cooking, somehow, it still managed to take longer than I'd planned.  Add to that some work I needed to get done, icing of the knee that had to happen after an extra hard physical therapy session this morning, and here it is, almost 1 AM!!!  I guess it's a good thing I don't have much to say tonight as I'd be here for another hour if I did!

The day was very quiet with only a couple of projects to finish off, at least the preliminaries.  Now to await the inevitable and needed comments from the rest of our newest addition, the Capture Team!  Never a dull moment in Corporate-land!  Here a project, there a crisis, everywhere a blah blah. :)  But it keeps life interesting.  Sure, I could do without the politics and the pettiness, but overall, there's always something to learn or a challenge to surmount, all of which keep the brain cells generating and the fountain of youth full to the brim!  Nobody ever said it had to be full of water, now, did they?  What about a fountain of knowledge?  Or better still, chocolate!  (although the knowledge is more likely to aid in youthfulness, I'm afraid!)

But the weeks continue to fly by and I will be getting some more things to fill up my Chanukah-mas suitcases with.  I don't know if I mentioned it, but every year, I stick the presents in the back of my closet until I can wrap them.  And every year, as we're unwrapping gifts, I suddenly say, "now where is such and such? I know I got it for you!"  which amuses the heck out of Heather, but she's come to expect it.  This year will be different, I'm filling up suitcases with my purchases so all I need to do is remember what is for who.  I started with a small rolling suitcase, but it's already full so I think I'll use my bigger one for the next round of shopping.  With luck, it will hold most of the rest.  As we had the wedding this year, I'm not planning on anything really big this time!  But there are certain traditions which must be upheld, and I've not even begun to fulfill them!  There's also a certain little boy and his dad who must be included this year, so it is shaping up to be a rather fun and unusual year!  My next ambitious task will have to be a thorough scrubbing of the house, with special attention paid to the floors!  I've been a shlump the last couple of weeks but the knee is healing fairly nicely so I have no further excuses for living like a piggy!  The mop and bucket are coming out this weekend and the cats will have to be corralled so I can get things clean!  I know Miss Patches will be less than amused to be shut up with my mischievous boys, but I'm sure she'll appreciate the clean smelling house that results. 

So this weekend, I have cleaning, tire shopping and resumption of the search for an asbestos tester and a structural engineer on my list of things to do.  Also, a birthday party and a concert!  And of course, dancing (as if I need to even mention it?  It is, after all, a given!)  Perhaps its time to make some lists to I can at least check off the things I manage to get accomplished?  Each check mark is a personal attaboy and will keep me motivated to get things done, I think!

So, tonight's gratitudes are:
1. I am grateful for a clean, fresh smelling house.
2. I am grateful for an expanded Christmas list.
3. I am grateful for increasing energy to accomplish my ever-growing list of tasks.
4. I am grateful for sleep which comes so readily these days.
5. I am grateful for a quiet work week.

Love and light.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are important to me. Please feel free to share your thoughts.