Welcome to my Journey

Hello, and welcome to my Journey. Over the last few years I have been learning more about my personal journey, my Path and my Soul Purpose. The further I travel, the easier I find it to share my journey with others, and to learn from their journeys as well. The most recent evolution has caused me to expand my Universe and allow more people access to my travels, as well as allowing me access to more people, their travels and what they have learned as they walk their own paths. Feel free to share your journey here as we all have much to learn in our lives as Divine Beings having a Human experience.

Love and Light.

Monday, October 15, 2012

October 15, 2012 Accept, forgive, move on.

Today I started Physical Therapy.  It didn't seem too bad, but tonight, my knee is less than happy.  I'm not sure if it was the bending and stretching and muscle work, or if I just sat with my feet on the ground for too many hours without elevation or ice.  One thing is for certain, I WILL remember my ice tomorrow, and I WILL elevate every couple of hours, no matter what!  I will also get up and walk around to keep things from stiffening up.  The therapist was quite surprised when I told her I'd been dancing and cleaning cat boxes already.  Once again, nobody told me that I couldn't do these things as soon as I felt up to it, so I saw no reason not to! 

While I do miss working from home with my darling furrballs, it was nice to get back out into the world again. 

I admit, I was, at one point, a bit short-tempered with my little prima donna as I just expected her to insist that what she wanted was more important than anything.  I must work on my patience in that area much more diligently.

More good news:  I was able to sleep through the entire night without having to go into the living room to elevate and ice my knee.  I no longer have positions that are uncomfortable to sleep in either.  There is truly noticeable, daily improvement now.   I might even be two-stepping again by that two week point!  Too much fun!!!!

I talked to Heather for awhile tonight about stuff and nonsense and our latest family mini drama.  We are both much better, much quicker this time.  It's really sad that there are people who think they must drag others down to make themselves happy, and who invent their own reality.  But it reminds me, once again, that I must accept their right to make those choices, but politely decline an invitation to their drama/pity party.  If I irritate the crap out of them because of it, that, too, is their choice.  They can certainly, like me, choose not to be irritated.

My gratitudes for tonight are:

1. I am grateful for daily significant improvement in my knee.
2. I am grateful for lessons and challenges which give me the opportunity to grow and be a better person.
3. I am grateful for friends who give me inspiration and show me ways to be a better person.
4. I am grateful that returning to the good habits I set over the last couple of months has been amazingly easy.
5. I am grateful for energy and visions of a beautiful, clutter-free home.

Love and light.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are important to me. Please feel free to share your thoughts.