Welcome to my Journey

Hello, and welcome to my Journey. Over the last few years I have been learning more about my personal journey, my Path and my Soul Purpose. The further I travel, the easier I find it to share my journey with others, and to learn from their journeys as well. The most recent evolution has caused me to expand my Universe and allow more people access to my travels, as well as allowing me access to more people, their travels and what they have learned as they walk their own paths. Feel free to share your journey here as we all have much to learn in our lives as Divine Beings having a Human experience.

Love and Light.

Saturday, October 13, 2012

October 12, 2012 And another crazy day winds down.

What a day!  I worked from home again, and it's a good thing my knee is healing nicely, because I didn't really have a chance to put it up and ice it.  I was lucky to get about a 30 minute break for lunch!  And it was one of those days when other people were absolutely certain that all I was doing was sitting her waiting for them to give me another urgent task.  I really need a copy of that sign with the laughing blobs that says "lack of planning on your part does not constitute an emergency on mine".  But seriously, as adults, we are all conscious of when certain things need to be completed, and by now, should be able to manage our own work loads.  It absolutely floors me when someone who used to come to me to prioritize their tasks believes that they know better than I do how to prioritize mine! 

What I am learning from this experience is that I cannot change what other people perceive and how they act upon their perceptions.  I can only change how I react or, I can change my position to remove their ability to act in my direction!  At the moment, I am working on the first, but the second is becoming more desirable by the moment!  Many possible scenarios are percolating through my brain, but none have come to the top as a viable option, but I know that now that I've opened my mind to possibilities, it is only a matter of time before the right one will set off my radar and cause all sorts of excitement to occur.  Until then, I will work on refusing to react, and that, like patience, is a tough one for me, which is probably why I am presented with so many opportunities to learn the lesson!  Gotta love those Universal headslaps!

The day ended nicely though.  My daughter came by and brought me flowers, greek frozen yogurt and sorbet, and although the kids both looked exhausted, it was nice to see them for a few minutes.  Nicer still, knowing they didn't have far to go before they were home and could either collapse or go sit in the jacuzzi for a bit. 

Last night's very short, gentle attempt at line dancing had a very pleasant result today.  My knee felt better than ever, although now, as it's getting later, I'm again feeling some pain in the original spot, but my nightly dose of Glucosamine, Aleve and Fish Oil should help along with some ice and homeopathics.  And I informed my disapproving son-in-law that I have every intention of doing some dancing tomorrow night.  I am definitely listening to my body and right now it is saying "I can dance, dammit, so stop being such a lazy wuss, and give me what I want!"  Who am I to argue?

Tonight's gratitudes are:

1. I am grateful that I can start dancing a little already (a week earlier than expected!)
2. I am grateful for a very positive relationship with my daughter and son-in-law who love me even when I get cranky.
3. I am grateful that I could work from home on a day when others would have set me off and challenged my learning process in not allowing their actions to make me react.
4. I am grateful for many new and wonderful opportunities to learn, grow and expand my world.
5. I am grateful for my new, exciting and rewarding career and life path.

Love and light.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are important to me. Please feel free to share your thoughts.