Welcome to my Journey

Hello, and welcome to my Journey. Over the last few years I have been learning more about my personal journey, my Path and my Soul Purpose. The further I travel, the easier I find it to share my journey with others, and to learn from their journeys as well. The most recent evolution has caused me to expand my Universe and allow more people access to my travels, as well as allowing me access to more people, their travels and what they have learned as they walk their own paths. Feel free to share your journey here as we all have much to learn in our lives as Divine Beings having a Human experience.

Love and Light.

Monday, October 29, 2012

October 28, 2012 Over doing it soooo good!

Between last night's dancing,and today's errands and weight lifting, courtesy of the 40 pound boxes of cat sand, my knee has definitely been happier, but even so, by the time I got back from a wonderful evening with friends and the Dukes of Doo Wop, I didn't even need to ice it!  Another sign that full recovery isn't far away!

At any rate, this will be extremely short as I'm exhausted (didn't even make up breakfast and lunch for tomorrow) and almost didn't get this written at all.

My gratitudes tonight are:
1. I am grateful for new experiences.
2. I am grateful for completed chores.
3. I am grateful for sunny days and blue skies.
4. I am grateful for continued improvement in the healthy and fit department.
5. I am grateful for abundance and being able to do whatever I want to do.

Love and light.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are important to me. Please feel free to share your thoughts.