Welcome to my Journey

Hello, and welcome to my Journey. Over the last few years I have been learning more about my personal journey, my Path and my Soul Purpose. The further I travel, the easier I find it to share my journey with others, and to learn from their journeys as well. The most recent evolution has caused me to expand my Universe and allow more people access to my travels, as well as allowing me access to more people, their travels and what they have learned as they walk their own paths. Feel free to share your journey here as we all have much to learn in our lives as Divine Beings having a Human experience.

Love and Light.

Sunday, October 7, 2012

October 7, 2012 Starting to feel human again!

Day 2 after surgery, and I'm starting to feel more human again.  Granted, aside from a trip to Trader Joe's for groceries which, by the way, was unexpectedly exhausting, I've done little more than sit on my butt or sleep since Friday afternoon.  I've also noticed a major decrease in appetite which, considering my sedentary circumstances is not such a bad thing.  I've also experienced a bit of nausea which may be attributable to the pain pills I finally gave in and took once yesterday and again today.  But today, when I woke up from my last nap, I noticed that I had more strength in my leg, was able to straighten it more and walk on it without much of a limp.  And tomorrow, I get to take off the bandages and compression stocking and take a real shower!  I cannot wait!!!  Of course, the stocking and ace bandage have to go back on afterwards, but the thick wads of cotton stuff don't so I'll have more range of motion.  It's been almost like having a diaper on my knee that limited my movement.  Thank goodness for the Eeyore pillow pet Heather got me for Christmas as it's the perfect size for resting my knee. 

At any rate, I skipped last night's entry as I was pretty cranky and didn't feel it necessary to share that with the world!! 

Tonight's gratitudes are:

1. I am extremely grateful that the pain in my knee has abated.
2. I am grateful for the love and caring energy that is flowing to me in an amazingly steady stream.
3. I am grateful that I will be dancing again soon and won't be so worried about my knee popping out of place.
4. I am grateful for all of the rest I've been able to get.
5. I am grateful for my daughter and son-in-law who have been doing their best to make things easy on me, in spite of their recent move.

Love and light.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are important to me. Please feel free to share your thoughts.