Welcome to my Journey

Hello, and welcome to my Journey. Over the last few years I have been learning more about my personal journey, my Path and my Soul Purpose. The further I travel, the easier I find it to share my journey with others, and to learn from their journeys as well. The most recent evolution has caused me to expand my Universe and allow more people access to my travels, as well as allowing me access to more people, their travels and what they have learned as they walk their own paths. Feel free to share your journey here as we all have much to learn in our lives as Divine Beings having a Human experience.

Love and Light.

Tuesday, October 16, 2012

October 16, 2012 Why am I so tired???

It's barely 9:30 and I was falling asleep on the sofa!  I finally dragged my butt up, cleaned up the kitchen and did my exercises from the physical therapist. 

When I got home tonight all of the clocks were flashing so it appears that the power went out sometime today.  Could that be why I'm drained of energy?  It's still hard to work an entire day, and the tight muscles in my arms are not helping matters any.  My knee continues to improve, though I found out the hard way that I don't want to try to kneel on it!  Youchie!!!  And my arms are telling me in no uncertain terms that the workout I gave them on Sunday was more than they really wanted.  The little whiners!  No pain, no gain!!!  I want to get another workout in this week, but need to check with the PT to see if I can do leg stuff and, if so, how much.  Otherwise, I'll do another upper body day.  My arms will LOVE that!!!

And of course, in the middle of my recovery, the printer in my office decides to give up the ghost so I have to walk down the hall to pick up my print jobs until the new one arrives.  I guess the Universe has decided that I will recuperate faster if I get up every few minutes and walk!  <sigh> 

At any rate, before I pass out on the keyboard, here are tonight's gratitudes:

1. I am grateful for extra workouts to make my knee heal faster.
2. I am grateful for a sense of humor, especially when it comes to the completely ridiculous.
3. I am grateful for the return of my big soup pot.
4. I am grateful that the junker will soon be out of my driveway.
5. I am grateful for friends who share their special moments of love and blessings and brighten my day!

Love and light.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are important to me. Please feel free to share your thoughts.