Welcome to my Journey

Hello, and welcome to my Journey. Over the last few years I have been learning more about my personal journey, my Path and my Soul Purpose. The further I travel, the easier I find it to share my journey with others, and to learn from their journeys as well. The most recent evolution has caused me to expand my Universe and allow more people access to my travels, as well as allowing me access to more people, their travels and what they have learned as they walk their own paths. Feel free to share your journey here as we all have much to learn in our lives as Divine Beings having a Human experience.

Love and Light.

Sunday, November 11, 2012

November 10, 2012 Opening up to new possibilities

Although I always have someone nearby, tonight is the first time I'm actually writing with a cat in my lap.  Mr. Scoobymas has decided that I need help getting words onto the page tonight, so here he sits with his tush on one arm, pushing his face into the other hand.  I'm sure his influence will positively affect whatever comes out of my fingers tonight.

It was an interesting and productive day today, full of lots of really good feeling moments!  My cleaning and decluttering  continued as I woke fairly early and had time before my massage (more on that later).  Tomorrow I should be able to get the books which are scattered around my office on to a shelf as a result.  I'll then be able to tackle my sadly neglected floors.  What fun!  After my massage I ran some errands, though my quest for the 30 pound turkey was unsuccessful.  But I still have a week or so to achieve the success I (or to be honest, Heather, the turkey piggie) so richly deserve.  Victory will be mine!  I will find the enormous turkey which will have to be hoisted in and out of the pan by two strong men!  Perseverence will conquer all obstacles!

The massage, though, left me with some interesting revelations, not to mention some of the visualizations!  A hippopotamus nose?  Really???  I have had a spot on the right side of my back which, despite efforts from both chiropractor and massage therapist, never seems to untense.  This week, though, it was more than just tense, it was painful and catching.  So I asked my massage therapist to see what she could do.  What a surprise to find that the problem was actually radiating from my hips and legs!  The tightness in my back was, in fact, the symptom, not the cause as I had originally suspected.  Needless to say, I am much more comfortable tonight, despite a tweak to my knee while trying to avoid two women who were taking up more than their share of the dance floor, and happened to have me sandwiched between them!  But all is well tonight, and I'm sure that is in no small part due to the healing energy my knee received today.  As it was being administered, I saw a bright, white light with a lot of smaller lights radiating out from it like slender fingers.  I felt the light flowing into my system where it continued to work its magic.  Even now, if I unfocus my eyes, I can see the light wrapping itself around my knee.  Normally, when I envision healing energy, I see a green light, so this is much more than mere healing, and fits right in with the rune I drew today, "opening". 

I find it interesting that the rune I draw almost always fits right in with what is going on in my life at the time, but this one was uncanny because it fit into what I've been writing about the last couple of days.  I truly am opening myself up to new things and new people.  The divine light which has insinuated itself into my being is just one more step in my process of allowing.  The light serves many functions, but the ones I think are most important right now are to protect me from harm and to cause my own inner light to shine even brighter, the better to attract the wonderful abundance I have already begun to experience. 

When I went dancing tonight, I began to feel more of a connection with the people I see every week.  I can't really explain it well, but I just felt like I was drawing closer to the people I enjoy every week, and that the casual friendships were getting ready to become more.  As people left, a group of us moved closer together, sharing a couple of tables and some conversation.   There was such a rightness to it, even though I was the only one who was not a couple.  I'm sure a large part of that was just the people I was with who are all very warm, giving, loving people.  But there was a different energy for me tonight.  I enjoyed being on the dance floor, but I also felt very warm and happy just sitting there, talking. 

I'm sitting here now, literally scratching my head as I puzzle over the change.  I have to remind myself, as I do while enjoying the meditative state during a massage, or during my regular meditations, to accept the visions and not try to analyze them.  (case in point, the hippo's nose!).  Friendships develop outside of the rules of logic just as the visions appear to me.  Sure, they are there for a reason, but we don't always really need to know what that is.  Better to just accept and enjoy! 

My gratitudes tonight are:

1. I am grateful for friendship.
2. I am grateful for healing energy that is so much more!
3. I am grateful for being able to understand when I'm overanalyzing.
4. I am grateful for the 30 pound turkey (or something close) which I'll find before Thanksgiving.
5. I am grateful for love in all of its many forms.

Love and light.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are important to me. Please feel free to share your thoughts.