Welcome to my Journey

Hello, and welcome to my Journey. Over the last few years I have been learning more about my personal journey, my Path and my Soul Purpose. The further I travel, the easier I find it to share my journey with others, and to learn from their journeys as well. The most recent evolution has caused me to expand my Universe and allow more people access to my travels, as well as allowing me access to more people, their travels and what they have learned as they walk their own paths. Feel free to share your journey here as we all have much to learn in our lives as Divine Beings having a Human experience.

Love and Light.

Sunday, November 4, 2012

November 4, 2012 Believing is reality

Over the last week, I've had several people (including one guy) walk up to me and tell me that I looked like I was losing weight.  As I get on the scale every morning, I knew that I still weighed the same as I had for a week or so, and that was 10 pounds heavier than I was at my lowest point this year.  The only thing I've really changed is to add L-Glutamine to my daily routine.  I know it's supposed to build muscle which weighs more than fat, but I didn't really expect a drastic change until I started working out regularly again.  But after the last one, I realized that instead of denying it, I needed to just start believing it, because I know that to believe that something has already occurred is the strongest energy for making it happen.

Although I sat around a lot yesterday because of my upset tummy, I did eat so I was delightfully surprised when I got on the scale this morning and found that I had lost 1.2 pounds!!!  Nothing like a very clear reminder that thoughts become reality!

Clearly, whatever I'm doing now is working, so I am not changing a thing!!!  Did my exercises for my knee this morning, took my L-Glutamine (and will take more in a few), bought healthy eats from Trader Joe's and am drinking lots of water.  But most of all, I'm keeping thoughts of a healthy, fit body in the forefront of my brain, and visualizing it happening, right before my eyes!!!

My gratitudes for tonight are:
1. I am grateful for my friends who remind me to visualize what I want.
2. I am grateful that my body is responding to all of the positive influences.
3. I am grateful for needing to get up and move often to give my knee more reason to heal quickly.
4. I am grateful for wonderful new beginnings which are arriving much sooner than expected.
5. I am grateful for a quiet weekend spent doing things around the house and reacclimating myself to the new time.

Love and light.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are important to me. Please feel free to share your thoughts.