Welcome to my Journey

Hello, and welcome to my Journey. Over the last few years I have been learning more about my personal journey, my Path and my Soul Purpose. The further I travel, the easier I find it to share my journey with others, and to learn from their journeys as well. The most recent evolution has caused me to expand my Universe and allow more people access to my travels, as well as allowing me access to more people, their travels and what they have learned as they walk their own paths. Feel free to share your journey here as we all have much to learn in our lives as Divine Beings having a Human experience.

Love and Light.

Tuesday, November 20, 2012

November 20, 2012 New habits can be...habit forming!

Now that the kids are coming over in the evening to help me continue the great stretching I got from the physical therapist, I got inspired to do something new last night. (well, maybe not exactly new, but new by virtue of the timing).  After writing and before sleeping, I got off my lazy rear and did several of the exercises I had done with the therapist.  I was a little concerned that raising my heart rate just before bed would impair my sleep but one way or another, I really need to continue the exercises on a regular basis.  I was pleasantly surprised to discover that, not only did I fall asleep quickly, I didn't have to get up more than once in the middle of the night.  I woke feeling well rested and ready to jump into my day!  And the kitties were especially pleased that their nighttime nap was less disturbed than usual!  So, day 1 of my new exercise routine begins!  Only 29 more before it becomes a habit!!

Dreams were a bit goofy and more memorable again.  I won't go into detail but there seemed to be an underlying theme last night.  I would drive somewhere for a specific purpose and end up coming away with something entirely different.  For example, in one scene, I went to get a quote from a plumber and ended up buying a car in a very bizarre transaction.  We still brought the plumber to the house so he could give us a quote, but that became secondary to the plot line.

I'm thinking that the Universe is trying to tell me "whatever your plans or expectations might be, I have something better in mind, so stay loose and open minded.".    This is really good advice given a lot of things which are changing around me right now.  And frankly, I have no problem with expecting the unexpected.  It definitely keeps life interesting!

Fortunately, this did not affect my plans for this evening so the cornbread and cranberry sauce did get made.  The cranberry sauce may be a bit heavy on the cinnamon, however, as I forgot that the bottle did not have a shaker top and turned it over too fast, but I'm sure I'll get no complaints out of Heather.

I'm thinking it's a good thing I got some writing done earlier today as my brain is mush again, and I'm sitting here, staring at the computer and yawning.  Dylan thinks that's fine as it means I take my fingers off of the keyboard and pay attention to him!

My daughter is really a wonderful cheering section.  We were discussing some plans I have for myself and I told her that I give it at least 6 months.  She assures me that I'll see results soon after the first of the year.  It is so great to have someone believe in me like that!!  I'm so very blessed!

I guess my mini cooking frenzy caused my brain, or whatever feeds me the words of wisdom to close up shop early today, so there won't be any great epiphanies tonight.  Perhaps there will be two tomorrow to make up for today's lack.

My gratitudes tonight are:

.1. I am grateful for completed tasks.
2. I am grateful that I can put my plans into the Universe's hands and know that, whatever happens, I'll be pleased with the results.
3. I am grateful that my friends and family all have someplace to spend the holiday where it will be filled with love, good food and joy.
4. I am grateful for my health and for the people who have encouraged me to keep going when I wasn't 100%.
5. I am grateful for a four day weekend.

Love and light.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are important to me. Please feel free to share your thoughts.