Welcome to my Journey

Hello, and welcome to my Journey. Over the last few years I have been learning more about my personal journey, my Path and my Soul Purpose. The further I travel, the easier I find it to share my journey with others, and to learn from their journeys as well. The most recent evolution has caused me to expand my Universe and allow more people access to my travels, as well as allowing me access to more people, their travels and what they have learned as they walk their own paths. Feel free to share your journey here as we all have much to learn in our lives as Divine Beings having a Human experience.

Love and Light.

Wednesday, November 28, 2012

November 27, 2012 Keepin' on keepin' on

Finally made some time to just sit and read, although my vehicle of choice this time was the ipad onto which I'd dowloaded a couple of books.  In some ways, it's a lot easier because a. I can make the print as large as I need to  b. it has it's own light source  c. It stands up by itself and d. Toby can't eat the pages.

It was nice to just have complete quiet in the house for a change as I had neither tv or radio going while I read.  I did put my ambient music station on while I meditated and napped, but while having a weird dream about being given a key and the travels it took me on, the music started to intrude on my dream as it drowned out people speaking and caused me to look frantically for the source.

But back to the dream as I think there's some significance buried in the weirdness.  I received a key which opened a locker-like enclosure.  Inside the enclosure were several objects and another key.  I had to navigate through a kind of maze-like structure where I found another bank of these lockers.  I had to find the one which fit my key and when I did, I again found some objects and another key.  This went on for several iterations until I found the last key opened a structure in a remote town.  Once I had completed the task, I retraced my steps, replacing the keys in the proper lockers.  I then took the original key back to a man who was supposedly my father saying I'd completed the task and telling him what I'd found.  At this point we were in a room with rows of chairs, listening to someone at the front of the room speaking, but the music was intruding and I wasn't able to hear what was being said.  But the jist of it was that there was significance to what I'd found and, for some reason, I was the first to be able to get all the way through to find the town, but I had no idea what I was supposed to do with this knowledge. 

As I think about it, though, I've seen the town in dreams before, and it always seems to take some doing to get to it.  It's almost like it's a gated community with a very complicated series of streets which must be traversed in order to reach the area.  Sometimes, it appears in my dreams as just a housing tract, and other times as a full-blown town.  But either way, there are obstacles I have to overcome in order to reach it.  In this case, it was a series of mazes, some on the ground and others a series of suspended, aerial paths.  In others, it's just road blocks and huge potholes.  But whatever form it takes, I'm sure there's something within the convolutions that is a message to me.  I only wish I could remember the what was going on in my life the last time I dreamed of this town.  But at least, this time, I'll have a record. 

I was very happy to have an extremely quiet day, and Toby was thrilled to be able to sit in my lap almost to his heart's content.  That boy has turned into one major lover!  He requires a significant amount of attention and has no bones about demanding it if it is not offered freely.  And he believes that paying attention to him should be my only occupation.  We eventually compromised and he let me read and even, on occasion, eat.  But it took a lot of convincing to get him to believe that just because I was reading didn't mean I couldn't skritch him at the same time.  But when he curls his head into my chest, he is just too adorable to resist...and he knows it!

I'm happy to report that I'm back to my usual routine.  I put my kitchen back in order after all of the cooking this weekend, and got all of my breakfast and lunch pieces put together and stacked them neatly in the refrigerator to grab and go in the morning.  I was a little off for the last two days, but having clutter in my kitchen was a major contributor.  Now that I keep it relatively neat, I get demotivated when I have slacked off!  And I still need to find the rest of the motivation to finish decluttering my office!  Thankfully, I will never run out of things to do! 

My gratitudes tonight are:

1 I am grateful for endless projects.
2. I am grateful for unconditional love.
3. I am grateful that I know myself and accept my imperfections.
4. I am grateful for wonderful, new opportunities.
5. I am grateful for unconditional friendship.

Love and light.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are important to me. Please feel free to share your thoughts.