Welcome to my Journey

Hello, and welcome to my Journey. Over the last few years I have been learning more about my personal journey, my Path and my Soul Purpose. The further I travel, the easier I find it to share my journey with others, and to learn from their journeys as well. The most recent evolution has caused me to expand my Universe and allow more people access to my travels, as well as allowing me access to more people, their travels and what they have learned as they walk their own paths. Feel free to share your journey here as we all have much to learn in our lives as Divine Beings having a Human experience.

Love and Light.

Monday, November 12, 2012

November 12, 2012 Surprises!!!

Universal headslaps continue to push me into spreading my wings and stepping out of my comfort zone.  Many little reminders today that I just need to take the first step and the rest will take care of itself, so I stepped onto a new path today.  Stay tuned for how that turns out.

Meanwhile, back at the ranch, I walked in to my house this evening to find my wonderful, marvelous, amazing son-in-law slaving over a hot stove!  And my sneaky daughter didn't say a thing when I called her on my way home.  Mathom even parked his car around the corner so I wouldn't know he was there until I walked in (now that it gets dark early, I leave a light on when I leave in the morning, so the light from the window didn't clue me in)  We had a very yummy roast turkey breast with mashed potatoes, asparagus, pumpkin soup and homemade rice pudding!  Yummy!  (but I'm going to have to get on these exercises and dance more this week!  That's for sure!)  I am so very blessed to have kids who come up with such wonderful surprises.  And it's barely the beginning of "surprise season" in our neck of the woods, so I suspect that the holidays will be filled with silliness and surprises! 

Lots of tension at the office in light of recent layoffs.  People are really on edge right now and I know I'm being challenged to keep my cool.  I did a good job of it today when one lady didn't like the correction I asked her to make and came into my office to yell at me about it.  I'm proud to say that I remained calm and polite in spite of her rudeness.  I am very proud of myself after the backsliding I did last week, but as with everything else, it's one day at a time.  But I'd much rather be able to pat myself on the back than to once again need to forgive myself for my humanity.  Attaboys are a lot more fun than headslaps!  And heaven knows, the Universe delights in giving me the latter! 

Continuing with the holiday traditions, tonight's is our traditional Jewish Christmas Eve dinner of Chinese food (although this year, after really horrible service at our regular place, we've decided to try some different Asian fare and go out for Japanese food instead!) 

My gratitudes tonight are:
1. I am grateful for my crazy, thoughtful kids.
2. I am grateful for peaceful, uneventful days.
3. I am grateful for continued opportunities for change and growth.
4. I am grateful for healing energy.
5. I am grateful for the continued flow of extra income.

Love and light.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are important to me. Please feel free to share your thoughts.