Welcome to my Journey

Hello, and welcome to my Journey. Over the last few years I have been learning more about my personal journey, my Path and my Soul Purpose. The further I travel, the easier I find it to share my journey with others, and to learn from their journeys as well. The most recent evolution has caused me to expand my Universe and allow more people access to my travels, as well as allowing me access to more people, their travels and what they have learned as they walk their own paths. Feel free to share your journey here as we all have much to learn in our lives as Divine Beings having a Human experience.

Love and Light.

Thursday, November 8, 2012

November 8, 2012 Girding my loins

It is becoming more and more apparent that change is not only inevitable, it is necessary.  I may not actually effect the coming changes, but I do need to open some doors, a window or two and maybe even a man hole.  In effect, I will be making sure that all options have the ability to become opportunities and trust in the Universe to guide me to the most advantageous for my growth and education. 

It is still not clear to me what might be in store, but what is clear is that I've traveled the current path as long as I'm supposed to and it's time to forge a new one.  I'm definitely inclined to choose the one less traveled, but at the moment, I'm still left with too many possibilities.  One thing I have noticed is that meditations are getting much calmer and it is taking less to release the negative energy.  I'm also finding that when my mind knows that the meditation has done what it needed to, I immediately return to my normal conscious state, feeling refreshed and alert.  However, I don't remember what visions came to me during the meditation.  This will come later when something triggers one of those images.  And I think that's the current purpose of my meditations.  My mind has various images which, like a puzzle box, won't surface until the correct combination of moves has occurred.  At that point, a piece of the appropriate image will enter my field of vision and the rest of the image will solidify and I will remember the entire sequence of events from my meditation.  These episodes of synchronicity are clearly the Universe's way of leading me through the maze to the right spot to begin the next phase in my journey. 

I feel a bit like Hansel and Gretel, leaving a path of breadcrumbs so I can find my way out of the forest, only to find that birds have eaten my crumbs and that I must now find new landmarks to guide my way.  Thankfully, a hungry, child eating woman is not part of the scenario!  It is now up to me to find the things which trigger the memories and light my new path.  As I find more and more of the images, my path will become brighter and brighter until I know without a shadow of a doubt exactly where I'm headed next!

My gratitudes tonight are:
1. I am grateful for productive meditations.
2. I am grateful for imagery which makes me think instead of just handing me the answers.
3. I am grateful that it is a massage week.
4. I am grateful for friends who encourage me to spread my wings a little further.
5. I am grateful for happy, healthy knees!

Love and light.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are important to me. Please feel free to share your thoughts.