Welcome to my Journey

Hello, and welcome to my Journey. Over the last few years I have been learning more about my personal journey, my Path and my Soul Purpose. The further I travel, the easier I find it to share my journey with others, and to learn from their journeys as well. The most recent evolution has caused me to expand my Universe and allow more people access to my travels, as well as allowing me access to more people, their travels and what they have learned as they walk their own paths. Feel free to share your journey here as we all have much to learn in our lives as Divine Beings having a Human experience.

Love and Light.

Friday, November 30, 2012

November 29, 2012 The more we know ourselves, the more we learn.

An enjoyable night of dancing with friends and family.  I really needed the exercise, and though I'm not getting the couples dancing in that I was becoming accustomed to, I am enjoying the time I get to spend talking to my dance friends, so it all works out for the best.  I don't know if it's the holidays or familiarity or something else, but the hugs seem to be getting warmer and more frequent lately.  I love it!!!  I found myself, for just a moment, remember my Cowboy Palace years when I'd walk through the door and hug and be hugged all around.  At that point, I realized that what I have now is so much better!  The hugs are warmer and more sincere,, the circle of friends is ever growing.  I am so grateful to be where I am now.

That is not to say that I don't have scads of room for improvement.  I realized today that there are some people with whom I interact for whom I have a tendency to turn negative seemingly without provocation.  Clearly, this impacts any interaction we have and not for the better!  I have set myself a goal to release my negativity towards these people.  This is not an easy task as, in my mind, I have plenty of reason to be negative, but I also realize that my negativity will not make the situation better.  In fact, it likely makes it worse.  While there is no guarantee that turning my thoughts to positive things when dealing with these people will improve the situation, it will improve things for me, and that's really what matters.  So I will be ordering large quantities of imaginary heart shaped confetti to assist me in accomplishing the latest in my ever growing series of goals for self improvement. 

I have learned that while positivity may not always attract positivity, it will at least attract something in the neutral range.  Negativity, however, is likely to attract more negativity and as my goal is to increase the level of positive energy in the world, negative thoughts, words and deeds are simply not an option!

Another of my goals which needs reiterating at the moment is to do well by this body I am currently inhabiting.  I need to give more focus to allowing it to find good health, to establish good habits with regard to exercise, stretching and eating and to keep my thoughts focused on good health and fitness. 

Once again, I am setting intentions.  I know that I don't always get there the first time, but as time goes on and I set and reset intentions, goals are met, some are redefined and others are expanded to encompass new goals. 

Today during my meditation, I had a brief glimpse of myself working from a home office with windows all around and an amazing view.  I had another office in my house which was used by another individual, but I am not yet clear as to what their function was.  I also had a mini epiphany in which I saw my book being written from the point of view of a story as opposed to yet another self-help tome.  I will have to toss down a few lines this weekend and see if I can get it to flow better in that format. 

So, for all its seeming uneventfulness, today was full of new insights into reaching goals and improving myself.  I'd say it was a day well spent.

My gratitudes tonight are:

1. I am grateful for being able to look at my actions objectively and recognize areas which need improvement.
2. I am grateful for warm, sincere hugs.
3. I am grateful for good health and a sharp mind.
4. I am grateful for abundant opportunities.
5. I am grateful for a new and improved direction for my writing.

Love and light.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are important to me. Please feel free to share your thoughts.