Welcome to my Journey

Hello, and welcome to my Journey. Over the last few years I have been learning more about my personal journey, my Path and my Soul Purpose. The further I travel, the easier I find it to share my journey with others, and to learn from their journeys as well. The most recent evolution has caused me to expand my Universe and allow more people access to my travels, as well as allowing me access to more people, their travels and what they have learned as they walk their own paths. Feel free to share your journey here as we all have much to learn in our lives as Divine Beings having a Human experience.

Love and Light.

Thursday, November 29, 2012

November 28, 2012 Cycles of life

As I was leaving for work this morning, I had that very common feeling that I was forgetting something.  It wasn't until I was halfway to work that I realized what it was; my Clearasil.  Bad enough that I needed it after all these years, but to have to suffer the moon crater sized zit all day was just too much!

Now I ask you, is it too much to ask for a woman who has survived the PMS years, pregnancy, raising two girls, becoming a grandmother, suffering years of hot flashes to finally get to the other side of menopause, that the zits be a thing of the past along with periods and other lovely things?  In a fair world, hot flashes would burn fat and zits would cease at the very least, after menopause.  But nooooo!  That would be too good!  Instead, hot flashes make fat burning harder and zits apparently go on forever! 

It just goes to show that if there really IS a Divine Creator, it is surely male because a woman would not put such burdens on other women!!!  If a woman had created our species, men would bear a lot more of the burden.  They'd know periods, menopause and water retention!  They'd freak when their faces broke out into a million pocks and not find it so easy to keep their girlish figures! 

At any rate, I came home and slathered my lovely green face mask all over said zit and followed up with a liberal application of the forgotten Clearasil, so said zit is soon to be a thing of the past.  I have to admit it's been a long time since I had one quite so magnificent.  But frankly, I could have gone longer  without complaint!  And it made me miss a dance night because I just couldn't go out with Mt. Vesuvius blooming on my cheek!  Bad enough that guys talk to women's chests, but this thing was big enough to distract even from that!  <sigh> 

I will make up for it tomorrow night.  I will sleep the sleep of the good because my kitchen is clean, breakfast and lunch are ready for tomorrow and coffee is ready to be brewed.  Not only that, after a day spent at home yesterday because everything ached, I am amazingly ache-free tonight.  Even my knee isn't doing as much snap-crackle-popping as it has been!  My back feels good, I'm getting up and down from chairs without using my arms to push me up and my energy is high.  Just let me at that dance floor tomorrow night!

And now, this cycle we call a day must draw to a close so I can get a few hours of sleep before the work cycle starts again.

My gratitudes tonight are:

1. I am grateful for Clearsil; it even works for the over 50 crowd!
2. I am grateful for putting things in order.  It makes me feel less scattered.
3. I am grateful for my ability to earn an income and support myself comfortably.
4. I am grateful for massages which put me back in balance when life tosses me around.
5. I am grateful for my health and fitness and for abundant resources and opportunities.

love and light.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are important to me. Please feel free to share your thoughts.